Chapter 59

I woke up and I wasn't wearing any clothes. I turned to Adam and noticed he wasn't wearing any clothes either. I looked around and saw our clothes thrown around in the room my room. I don't even remember coming to my room.

"Oh my god." I said as Adam was waking up.

"What happened?" He asked rubbing his eyes.

"I don't know." I replied. "Did we...?"

"I don't know." He replied. "Do you remember anything?"

"Nope, you?" He said.

"No." I said. "Oh my god."

"What is it?" He asked.

"Brian is coming back today." I said.

"Oh no." He said. "Get dressed."

"Yup." I said.

We got up got our clothes on and went downstairs. Adam sat down at the table as I grabbed a bag of crisps and sat down beside Adam.

"Does your head not hurt?" Adam asked.

"Yeah but it's not too bad." I said opening the bag of crisps. "What time is it?"

"9:50 maybe." He said taking his phone out. "10:59 I was way off."

"Do you know what time they'll be back?" I asked.

"I don't know." He replied. "Knowing Crypta she's probably gonna want to stay at the Peppa Pig convention all day."

"Yeah true." I laughed. "I have to feed my birds."

I threw away the bag of crisps and went upstairs Adam following behind. I walked into my room and fed my birds. I grabbed the dog food shook the bag and Poppy came running into my room and started eating.

"I'm gonna go feed Pharaoh." Adam said.

"Okay I'll be here." I said.

I grabbed my phone and saw that my sister Grace sent me a snap. I opened my Snapchat and saw a picture of a fairy with a description that said "I saw a fairy in the woods." I took a selfie added a shocked emoji and sent her the snap. I turn on my tv as Adam walks back in and sits down on my bed. I went on YouTube and went to a playlist I made of Adam's songs. The first song that came on was ghost town.

"Hey babe." Adam said.

"Yeah." I said.

"Can you teach me Spanish?" He asked. "I took Spanish in school but I didn't really do too well."

"I had Spanish in school too I felt like I was cheating cause I already knew everything." I said. "I could teach you but I only speak Spanish if I have to."

"You did say something in Spanish a few days ago." He said.

"Yeah I know." I giggled. "What was it?"

"It was ay que lindo." He said. "What does that mean?"

"Well first I loved how you said that." I giggled.

"Thanks." He said. "What does it mean?"

"Oh right." I giggled. "It means oh how cute."

"Really? That's-." He started but his phone started ringing.

"Who's calling?" I asked.

"It's Brian." He replied. "I should take this."

"I'll be right back." He mouthed.

I nodded and he walked out of my room. I laid down on my bed and sang along to whataya want from me that had been playing on my tv. The song ended and fever came on and I sang along to it. I sat up got out of bed and went to see if I still had some stuff from my Spanish class. I pulled out three boxes with my old binders sat down on the ground and started going through it. Adam walked in and saw me sitting on the ground.