Chapter 72

I woke up and saw Poppy asleep beside me. I picked her up teleported into Adam's room and saw Pharaoh on the bed. I put Poppy down and noticed the door was open I walked to the door peaked out into the hall and saw no one there. I shut the door and walked back to Poppy and Pharaoh.

"What are you doing?" Pharaoh asked.

"And did you have to pick me up while I was still asleep?" Poppy asked.

"Sorry Poppy I just had to get you out before Anita came to look for you to feed you." I said.

I heard the door start to open so I went invisible as Anita opened the door and Anita came in.

"Come on I gotta feed you before we leave." Anita said as Poppy and Pharaoh jumped off the bed and ran out.

"I wonder where they're going." I said to myself as I teleported back to my secret room.

"Adam Anita said to come get you we're about to leave." I heard Crypta say. "She also said that she called Jackie's dad last night he said she wasn't there."

"Okay I'll be down in a minute." Adam said.

"I know you miss Jacklynn but we'll find her don't worry." Crypta said. "I'll be waiting for you in the car."

I made sure I was still invisible and teleported into my room. I saw Adam sitting on my bed looking down at his shoes. I noticed he had been crying. I wanted to tell him that I'm here I wanted to hug him so bad but I couldn't.

"Adam we're leaving!" I heard Brian say as Adam got up and ran out of my room.

"I wonder where they're going." I said to myself.

I became visible and laid down on my bed. I took a nap and woke up to Poppy and Pharaoh running in the hallway. I got up and ran out of my room.

"Can you two stop running!" I said as they stopped and came towards me.

"Hey Jackie." They both said.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Running we always run around the house when no one is here." Poppy said.

"Makes sense." I said going downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen made some tea and went back to my room. I sat down on my bed and took a sip from my tea but it was still hot and I burrned myself.

I put my tea down as I heard Brian, Anita, Adam, and Crypta coming upstair.

"They're home." I whispered to myself as I teleported back into my secret room.

I put my ear on the door of my secret room and heard them walk into my room.

"She's not here." I heard Adam say. "Brian why did you have to tell her she had to go back to Alabama?"

"I don't want her to go back I just don't want to lose her again." Brian said. "Scar could get to her again and be taken from us I know she has powers and she can find her way back to us herself but I still want her and the baby safe."

"So do I." Adam said.

"Was that tea here before we left?" I heard Anita say.

"No I don't think it was." Adam said.

I became invisible and teleported out of my secret room and watched them from beside my bookshelf. They're all sitting on my bed.

"It's still warm." Anita said putting her hand on top of the tea cup.

Adam touched the tea cup then quickly pulled his hand away from it.

"It's hot like it had just been made." Adam said. "That means-."