Chapter 64

I woke up to someone whispering my name. I looked at Adam and saw that he was still asleep. I grabbed my phone and checked the time it's 3:30 AM. I put my phone down and sat up. I heard someone whisper my name again but I didn't pay attention to it. I grabbed my tea cup looked in it and saw a fly.

"Ew." I whispered.

I got out of bed and went to the kitchen. I poured out the tea washed the cup and made more tea. I stared into the microwave watching my tea cup get warmed in the microwave when I heard someone behind me. I turned around and almost screamed.

"Holy mother of Jesus dad you startled me." I said.

"Mother of Jesus?" Dad said. "You're not Catholic."

"Mum was." I said.

"What are you doing up?" He asked.

"I woke up and saw a fly in my tea so I'm-."

"Making more tea." He said.

"Mhm." I nodded. "What are you holding behind your back?"

"A gun." Dad said showing me his gun. "I just bought it."

"What were you planning on doing with it?" I asked.

"I thought someone broke in." Dad said.

"Oh." I laughed.

"Go back to bed when you finish making your tea." Dad said heading back to his room.

"I will." I said as the microwave dinged. "I hope that didn't wake up anyone."

I opened the microwave took my tea cup out, closed the microwave grabbed a paper towel and headed back to the guest room without making any noise. I sat down on the bed and drunk my tea. The tea burned my throat as I swallowed it. I put the tea cup down covered it with the paper towel and laid down. I looked at Adam laid my head on his chest and smiled as I closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

                                     ~~~

I woke up and quickly sat up. I looked at Adam and saw that he's already awake.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah I just had a weird dream." I said.

"Do you want to tell me about it?" He asked.

"No it's fine." I said going to get my tea but it was gone. "Where's my tea? I put it beside my phone before I went to sleep."

"There wasn't anything there when I woke up." Adam said.

"Mami!" I screamed.

"What are you-?" Adam said as my mum ran in.

"Que pasó?" Mum said.

"Dónde está mi té?" I said.

"Lo llevé a la cocina." Mum said. "Era de ayer."

"Acabo de hacerlo." I said.

"Ahorita te lo traigo." Mum said then walked out.

"She took my tea but she's making me another." I said.

"I knew she probably took it." Adam said.

I grabbed my phone and saw 3 missed call from Brian. I was gonna call him back but I didn't really want to. I put my phone down as mum came back with my tea. She handed it to me then walked out. I took a sip from the tea then put it down.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"11:51." Adam said.

"It's 11 why didn't you wake me?" I asked.