Chapter 89

I woke up and saw Adam looking at me.

"Good morning my beautiful wife." Adam said.

"I don't know if I'm ever gonna get used to that." I giggled.

"I love you." Adam said.

"I love you more." I said.

"I love you most." Adam said as I giggled.

"Hi guys." Jane said walking in.

"Hi Jane." Adam said.

"Are you two ready to go look for Roger?" Jane asked.

"Roger!" I said putting my hand on my head.

"Hey we're getting close to finding him I know we are." Adam said.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"About 10:30." Jane said looking at her watch. "Or maybe 10:31 I don't know I don't understand this watch. Oh I just remembered I have to go ask Brian something."

Then she walked out. I got out of bed and headed to my closet. I grabbed a pair of jeans and one of my cape shirts and put them on. I looked back at Adam and saw him staring at me.

"What are you looking at?" I asked.

"I don't know." Adam said.

I giggled walked out and headed downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and saw Anita and Amanda. Amanda is drinking from her sippy cup.

"Hi Jackie." Anita said. "You're wearing one of your capes, you haven't worn them in a while."

"Yeah I saw it in my closet and figure I would wear it." I said sitting down at the table with Amanda.

"Where's Adam?" Anita asked.

"Still upstairs he'll be down in a few." I said putting my head in my hands.

"Babe are you okay?" I heard Adam say.

I looked up and saw him sitting down next to me.

"Yeah I'm good." I said as Jane walked in and sat down with us at the table.

Adam took my hand in his and smiled. I smiled at him then looked over at our daughter. My smile faded when I noticed something different with Amanda.

"Do any of you see anything different about Amanda?" I asked as they looked at Amanda.

"No I don't think so." Jane said.

"There is something different but I don't know what it is." Adam said.

We all looked at her until I noticed what it was.

"Her eyes are purple!" I exclaimed.

"What?" Anita said.

"They are purple." Adam said.

"They're a little lighter than yours are but they are purple." Jane said.

"Anita did you give her anything?" I asked.

"Just grape juice." Anita replied.

"Purple grape juice?" I asked.

"Yeah, why?" Anita said.

"What color were her eyes before?" Jane asked.

"They were brown." I said.

"Do you think her eyes changes colors when she eats or drinks something?" Jane asks.

"You mean if her eyes changes to the color of what she eats or drinks? Adam asks.