Chapter 38

I woke up to the sun in my face. I sat up and grabbed my phone it was 10:29. Anita was passing by my room when she saw I was awake and walked into my room.

"Hey are you okay?" Anita asked

"Of course I am why wouldn't I be?" I asked. "I don't remember falling asleep. My head is throbbing."

"Do you remember anything?" Anita asked sitting down on my bed.

"No I don't think so." I replied.

"You were running to your room and you crashed onto the wall and got knocked out." Anita said.

"How long was I asleep?" I asked.

"At least 22 hours." She replied. "Do you know what day it is?"

"Of course I do it's Friday."

"It's Saturday." Anita said. "Saturday 2nd of June."

"I slept for half a whole day?" I asked.

"I suppose." Anita replied.

"Where's Brian?" I asked.

"He went out to get something." She replied.

"I'll be in the kitchen if you need me." Anita said standing up. "Do you want anything?"

"Umm waffles?" I said but came out as a question.

Anita nodded and left my room. I grabbed my laptop and googled myself. There's a lot of pictures of me when I was a baby and when I was a kid. I kept on looking when I saw a news article about me.

"Hey Jacklynn come down here!" I heard Brian say from downstairs.

"I'm coming!" I exclaimed.

I grabbed my laptop and headed downstairs.

"Brian have you seen these?" I asked.

"What is it?"

"Well I found pictures of myself when I was still in school and there's this news article saying I'm a vampire because I still look like I did when I was a kid."

"Didn't I tell you not to read that stuff?"

"Yeah but I like it this is like a conspiracy about me." I replied. "I love conspiracies you know that I should put this in my conspiracy journal."

"Jacklynn I don't want you looking at that stuff. Remember what happened last time?" Brian asked.

"Yeah but-." I started but Brian cut me off.

"You should just keep your conspiracy journal where it is and don't mess with." He said. "Put your laptop down."

I closed my laptop walked to a table but ended up putting it down on the couch.

"Now come here." Brian said as I walked towards him and he hugged me.

I was a little surprised by it but I hugged him back.

"There's a surprise for you in the kitchen." Brian said still hugging me.

"There is?" I asked letting go of him. "What is it?"

"Go to the kitchen and find out." Brian said.

I went into the kitchen and screamed.

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed. "ADAM!"

I ran to him and hugged him and he hugged me back.

"Adam I can't believe you're here. I missed you so much." I said.