Chapter 46

I woke up still handcuffed to the bed and I feel like days have past. I sat up and looked around when I heard someone whispering. It seemed kind of familiar but I don't know why.

"Jacklynn." They whisper. "Jackie."

"Who's there?" I asked.

"It's me." Someone said as they appeared sitting on the bed.

"Oh I know you you're uhh dang what's your name...? I know it don't tell me." I said. "Freddie Mercury you're Freddie Mercury!"

"Yes it's me I know Scar took your memories but he only took 4 months of your memories." He said. "You have to get out of here there's something in your pocket that you can use to get the handcuffs off, you can use it to get the window open too, when you get out of here find Brian May he'll help you get your memories back."

"Brian May is gonna help me get my memories back?" I asked pulling something out of my pocket. "I just got to talk to Freddie Mercury and I'm about to meet my favourite guitarist."

"Is this a sonic screwdriver?" I asked.

"It is." Freddie replied.

"Where did I get it?" I asked but Freddie had already disappeared. "Freddie? He's gone...okay I'll see him again soon."

I pointed the sonic screwdriver at the handcuffs pushed a button and it started buzzing. I got the handcuffs off and put something in front of the door so it wouldn't open. I opened the window and jumped out. I looked around and saw trees everywhere.

"Right now would be a good time to be able to fly." I said walking through the woods.

I walked until I saw a city. I kept walking and saw a park sign and made my way towards it. I was getting close to the park when I bumped into someone.

"There you are I'm so glad to see you."

"Oh my god you're Brian May. I have always dreamed of meeting you." I said.

"At least you still remember who I am, look you've already met me, you live with me. Do you remember?" He asked. "And How did you get a bit of purple in your hair?"

"I do remember a pink poodle my favourite stuffed animal I don't know where it's at. I think I left it back in Alabama." I said.

"At least you remember you came from Alabama."

"Someone told me Scar took 4 months of my memories." I said. "I still remember my parents, my sister Grace, and my best friend Claire.

"Scar I should remember that name. So you don't remember anything else? "Brian asked. "You live with me and again how did you get the purple in your hair?"

"Oh if I did remember I don't think I'd actually be living with you but it is a dream of mine." I replied. "And Scar said the purple streak on my hair appeared when he took my memories I think it looks cool I hope it stays that way."

"That explains it but I brought you here, Jacklynn." Brian said. "And I'm pretty sure all of my fans dream of living with me."

"Yeah that's true." I said. "Wait how do you know my name?"

"Because I know you. You live with me. I can prove it to you. I can take you to my-our house. Seeing your room might bring back your memories. Come with me."

"Okay." I said as we started walking.

We got to Brian's house and I see Anita come downstairs. Brian walks up to her and whispers something in her ear. She nods and goes back upstairs as Brian and I follow her into a room. She picks up a poodle stuffed animal and hands it to me.