Chapter 44

I woke up to the Doctor Who theme song. I grabbed my phone and noticed a call from an unknown number. I answered my phone and no one said anything. I hung up and put my phone down. I got out of bed and walked out of my room. I walked around the house just opening and closing doors looking in every room. I got to one room I opened the door and walked in. It's like a Freddie Mercury museum it's amazing. I was looking at all the stuff when Roger walked in.

"I knew you would find this room." He said. "What do you think, you don't think it's weird do you?"

"Having a small museum of your friend?" Of course it's not weird this room is amazing, then again you have a statue of Freddie in your garden and that's awesome."

"I thought people people would think it's weird." Roger said.

"Definitely not weird I'm pretty obsessed with Queen so I would probably do the same..." I said. "Anyways I'm going to the game room."

I walked out of the room and headed to the game room as Roger followed me.

"Oh hey Brian called they're coming back today."  He said.

"Are they really?" I asked. "

"Yeah he said they would be back by 5 so I'll be taking you home at 3 or 4." Roger replied. 

"Good thing I packed yesterday." I said. "Well I hung up the clothes I brought in the closet."

"I'll have some stuff in your room so you can decorate it next time you come over." Roger said. "Don't tell Brian about the adventuring stuff I got for you."

"I won't." I said. "I promise."

"Don't tell him about your powers either." Roger says.

"Yeah I was about to ask you about that." I said.

"He wouldn't want you to have something that would hurt you."

"Yeah he has told me to stop writing in my conspiracy journal." I said.

"He told me about that he said you lost it and you just ran out of the house to look for it." Roger said.

"I thought I had lost that journal forever." I said. "What time is it?"

"It's 10:39 why?" Roger asks.

"I was just gonna say if we could go on another adventure but they usually last all day." I replied.

"You can go where you found your grappling hook." Roger says.

"I did see a shadow in there." I said. "Yeah I could go see if I find other cool stuff, do you want to come?"

"Sure I like watching you fight." Roger said.

"I'm gonna go get ready." I said walking out of the game room.

"Are you gonna wear a cape again?" Roger asks following me to me room.

"Maybe." I replied. "I'll wear blue jeans with this blue shirt with the swords on it and some boots."

"That shirt comes with a cape too." Roger said.

"Oh yeah it has the buttons on the shoulders." I said. "But where is the cape?"

"It should be a black one with little swords on it." Roger replied.

"Oh here it is." I said grabbing the cape.

"I'll let get ready." Roger said. "I'll be in the living room."

"Okay." I said as Roger walked out.

I put on my outfit grabbed my bag and my phone and walked out. I went to the living room and saw Roger sitting on the couch.

"You ready?" Roger asked.