Chapter 60

I woke up and went to grab my phone when I saw a pink and purple coloured bible where my phone should be. It had a purple cross necklace on it along with a sticky note I grabbed the sticky note and read it.

I know you needed a new bible so here's this one. I've already seen you with it and I know you love it. The necklace is just like your emergency necklace it works the same way wear whichever one you'd like.

I put the note down and picked up the bible and the necklace and saw my phone under it. I looked at the cover of the bible and saw my name engraved into it along with my butterfly logo. I rubbed my thumb on it and smiled.

"Awesome." I said.

"What are you doing?" Adam asked.

"Well good morning to you too." I giggled.

"Good morning babe." He said. "What are you doing?"

"Just looking at my new bible." I replied. "It was here when I woke up."

I grabbed the necklace and noticed the butterfly logo on it. I pushed down on the logo and it started flashing and buzzing.

"Uh oh I probably shouldn't have pushed that." I said.

"Why not?" Adam asked.

"Well because-." I said as Brian and Anita ran into my room. "That's why."

"What happened?" Brian asked.

"Sorry I just pushed my logo on my new necklace." I said as the buzzing and flashing stopped. "I didn't know it was a button."

"New necklace?" Brian asked.

"Yeah." I said handing him the necklace.

"Anita did you give her this?" Brian asked.

"I thought you did." Anita said.

"You didn't give it to her?" Brian asked.

"No." Anita said.

"Was it you Adam?" Brian asked.

"No all I gave her was a ring and a bracelet." Adam said.

"Jacklynn Where did you get it?" Brian asked handing me the necklace back.

"I just woke up and it was already here." I said. "Along with this bible and a note."

"Let me see the note." Brian said.

I grabbed the note and handed it to Brian. He read it then handed it to Anita and she read it.

"If it wasn't any of you then God sent an angel to give me the bible and the necklace." I said. "Always have faith in God and he will give you what you need."

"Hey Where's the syrup?" Crypta asked walking into my room.

"Should be on the table." Anita said.

"Thanks." Crypta said then walked out.

"I made pancakes if you want some." Anita said.

"We'll be down in a few minutes." I said.

"Brian and Anita walked out of my room as Poppy and Pharaoh walked in and hopped onto my bed. I opened my bible and went to my favourite verse proverbs 3:5.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding." I read aloud. "Do you know what day it is?"

"It's Monday." Adam said.

"Well I know that." I said.

"You don't wanna know the day." Adam said.

I shut my bible pet Poppy and grabbed my phone.