Chapter 61

I woke up and sat up. I looked around as all the memories of yesterday came to me. I smiled and got out of bed. I got dressed and went to the kitchen. I looked around for tea bags and I finally found one. It wasn't chamomile but peppermint would have to do. I didn't want to look for a kettle so I just grabbed a tea cup put water in it and put it in the microwave. I opened the microwave and saw that the water was boiling. I took out the cup put the tea bag in and used a spoon to sink the tea bag to the bottom of the cup. I looked around for some honey but couldn't find any. I opened the fridge and saw the honey.

"Who puts honey in the fridge?" I said to myself.

I shrugged it off, poured honey in my tea cup then put it back in the fridge. I stirred my tea then took a sip.

"It tastes fine." I said to myself.

I walked back to the bed room and put my tea down. I got back into bed and tried to wake up Adam.

"Babe baby wake up." I said. "You have to wake up and get dressed."

"I can't get out of bed." Adam said. "I just want to keep sleeping."

"Baby you said we had to be at the Ellen show by 10 it's 8:55." I said.

"We still have time." Adam said.

I put my hand on his cheek leaned in and kissed him. He put his hand on the back of my head and kissed me back. We separated looked at each other and smiled.

"You should definitely wake me up like that more often." Adam said.

"Yeah." I giggled. "Now get up and get dressed."

I laid back grabbed my phone and went through my Facebook. Adam got out of bed and started getting dressed.

"Why do you get to stay in bed?" Adam asked.

"Because I already got dressed and I made some tea." I said.

"Did you make me some?" He asked.

"No but I can if you want." I said.

"That would be nice." He said.

"I'm on it." I said.

I got off of my Facebook got out of bed grabbed my tea and walked out of the room and into the kitchen. As I was making Adam's tea he walked into the kitchen and started kissing my neck. I turned around to face him and smiled.

"Are you finished making my tea?" He asked.

"Well I was actually just about to-." I started but was interrupted by Adam's lips smashing onto mine.

I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him back. We separated and I looked behind Adam.

"Hi Leila." I said as Adam looked back.

"Mom what are you doing here?" Adam asked.

"I just wanted to check in on you guys." Leila said.

"I was just making Adam some tea." I said.

"It didn't seem like it." Leila said.

"But I was though." I said taking the tea cup out of the microwave.

"Can you make me some?" Leila asked.

"Well I already made mine and I'm making Adam's now but if you want me to then I guess I can." I said putting the tea bag in the cup and used a spoon to sink the tea bag to the bottom of the cup.

"I was joking I can make my own tea." Leila said.

"Honey?" I asked Adam.

"What?" Adam said.