Chapter 50

Slowly and reluctantly, I uncover my face. I blink, close my eyes, and blink again. Streaks of sunlight penetrate the window and blind me. I sit up, drag my feet off the bed, and rub my knuckles onto my eyes. I stretched my arms above my head and yawned as Poppy jumped up onto my bed.

"Are you gonna wake up Adam or are you gonna let him wake up himself?" Poppy asked.

"I'll wake him up in a minute now shh." I whispered. "I may be able to understand you, but to others it's just barking you're gonna end up waking him up with your barking."

"Sorry." Poppy whined.

I walked to my birds cage and fed them. I grabbed the bag of dog food and poured it in Poppy's bowl. She jumped off of my bed ran to her bowl and started eating. I laid back down looked at Adam and thought of a way to wake him up. I rested my head on his chest and looked up at him. He opened his eyes and smiled as I smiled back at him.

"Good morning." He said.

"Good morning." I said. "Adam...?"

"Yeah." He replied.

"I'm- I love you." I said.

"I love you too." He says.

I sat up and propped my head up on my hand and smiled at him. I leaned in and pressed my lips onto his. He put his hand behind my neck and kissed back. The kiss became rougher and more heated. He started licking my bottom lip with his tongue begging for entrance. I opened my mouth so he slide in his tongue. I never wanted the kiss to end. I heard someone knock on the wall. Adam and I looked to where the knock was coming from and noticed Brian standing there.

"What are you two doing?" He asked.

"Nothing." Adam and I said as I laid my head back down on Adam's chest.

"Well get up and get ready, and wake up Crypta tell her to get ready we're leaving in half an hour." Brian said.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll find out later." He replied.

He smiled looked at Adam and I winked then walked out of my room. I listened to Adam's heart beat for a few minutes then got out of bed and walked to my closet to pick something to wear.

"Adam can you wake up Crypta?" I asked.

"Sure thing." He said.

I grabbed some skinny jeans, my Beatles Abbey Road shirt, and a jean jacket. I pushed the button to open the door to my secret room walked in and pushed the button to close it. When I finished changing I pushed the button to open the door walked out then closed it. I noticed Crypta already awake and in her human form wearing a purple dress.

"Cute dress." I said.

"Thanks." She said putting on some purple flats.

"Where's Adam?" I asked.

"He went to get ready." Crypta said. "I think he's in the bathroom."

Adam walked back into my room wearing a black button up shirt, black pants and a red leather jacket with black boots. I looked at him and pushed him against the wall. I leaned in and kissed him as he kissed back. We separated and looked at each other. I smiled at him as he smiled back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him.

"I love you so much." I whispered.

"I love you too." He whispered.

"You ready to go?" Brian asked walking into my room.

"Yeah." Crypta said.

"Yep." Adam and I said.

"Let's go then." Brian said walking out of my room.