Chapter 22

I woke up and checked the time it was 10:30 I sat up and noticed I wasn't wearing Adam's jacket. I looked beside me and saw that Adam wasn't there but his jacket was just laying there.

"I was just wearing that how did I..." I said to myself when my birds started chirping.

I put on my ring and necklace get out of bed fed Delilah and my birds and took a shower. I finished my shower put on my unicorn onesie and went downstairs to the living room and see Adam sitting on the couch.

"Hi Jackie." Adam says. "Wow nice onesie. Why is you're hair wet?"

"Why do you think it's wet? I took a shower."

"That's what I thought."

"Yeah sure." I say. "Where's Brian?"

"In the kitchen. That interview is today you should go get ready, unless you're gonna wear that onesie."

"I'm not gonna wear this. You can go on and get ready I'm gonna get a snack." I say going into the kitchen as Adam goes upstairs.

"Hi, Brian." I say.

"Jackie you frightened me." Brian says.

"Oh sorry." I say getting a bag of crisps.

"The interview is today. Are you going to wear that?" Brian asks.

"What my onesie? No of course not."

"Then you should go get ready."

"Yeah you're right." I say leaving the kitchen and going upstairs.

When I was heading upstairs Adam was coming downstairs and I noticed he was wearing the jacket I was wearing. He winked at me as I smiled and went into my room. I looked in my closet and couldn't find anything to wear.

"Oh my god why do I own so many pyjamas?" I say looking through my closet when Brian walks in.

"Brian I have nothing to wear."

"You've only been here for a week what happened to all of your clothes?"

"Well some of my clothes are washing and I got rid of a lot of my clothes that didn't fit me."

"We'll go clothes shopping later but for now you can wear some of Emily Ruth's or Louisa's clothes"

"What? I don't think I...oh okay you left."

I sat on my bed just playing my guitar when Brian comes back with two dresses.

"Here wear one of them." Brian says handing them to me.

"Uhhh Okay." I say as Brian walks out.

I put on one of the dresses and it looks good I didn't even bother trying on the other one I liked this one. I brushed my hair and put on a black headband grabbed my phone and went downstairs.

"Wow Jackie you look...Wow." Adam says as I giggle.

"Thank you. I see you got your jacket back." I laughed.

"It's smells like you. What kind perfume do you use?" Adam asks.

"It's rain blossom. My mum got it for me."