Chapter 77

Important authors note must read
Before you start reading, this chapter is inspired by an episode of Supernatural so if you've seen Supernatural you'll know what it is I just changed a little bit of stuff, I get ideas for this story from tv shows, YouTube and random stuff that I think of. Anyways on with the story.

"Hey Jackie wakey wakey." An unfamiliar voice whispered.

"Hey babe wake up." I heard Adam whisper.

"Jacklynn!" Someone yelled as I quickly sat up.

"Whoa hey shh it's okay." Adam said.

Anita handed me a tiny water bottle and a chocolate bar.

"This bottle is cute." I said.

"We should probably change the bandages on her hand now." Roger said as he headed into the kitchen.

"Give me your hand." Adam said.

"Aw he wants to hold your hand that's adorable." I heard someone say.

I looked behind Adam and saw a guy with a black hood on a unicorn. I ignored it and looked back at Adam. He took off the bandages and threw it on the couch.

"Oh dear well it looks a little better." Adam said.

He got got up and grabbed a towel and a bottle of what looked like vodka.

"What is that? That better not be vodka." I said as Adam poured it on my hand. "AAAHHHHH!!!!"

"I don't think I've ever heard you scream like that." Adam said.

"It probably woke up Amanda." Anita said going upstairs.

Roger walked out of the kitchen and Adam got up. Roger sat down where Adam was sitting and wrapped the bandages around my hand.

"So that thing was Scar?" I asked. "He really is a spirit?"

"Yeah most spirits have unfinished business."

"What could his unfinished business be?" I asked.

"It probably wants you dead so I don't think he's gonna stop until you are." Roger said.

"On to our other problem, how are you doing?" Adam asked. "And do not say okay."

"I'm not okay." I said.

"Well that's the first." Adam said.

"Hey go a little easy on her okay I don't want you two to start an argument." Roger said.

"There's nothing easy about this, Rog. We acted like she had everything under control." Adam said.

"Hey I'm sorry there's something I haven't been telling you." I said.

"You've been keeping stuff from us?" Adam asked.

"Not really I was just waiting for the right time to tell you." I said.

"Tell us." Adam said.

"Well I've been having flashbacks of Scar ever since I woke up from the coma but it's not just that anymore." I said.

"What is it?" Adam asked.

"It's more like I'm seeing through the cracks?" I said but it came out more as a question.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Adam asked.

"It means I'm having a difficult time figuring out what's real." I said.

"Hallucinations." Adam said.

"Yeah." I said.

"Was it before you got stabbed by the angel blade?" Roger asked.