Chapter 62

I woke up and felt Adam's hand on my stomach. I looked up at him and smiled when I saw him asleep. I sat up and noticed the tv is on but it's on a blue screen. I grabbed my phone and checked the time. It's 9 in the morning. I got up went to the kitchen and made some tea. After I made the tea I took a sip and burned my tongue again. I walked back to the living room put my tea down and sat back down on the couch. I looked at him and smiled.

"He is adorable." I said to myself.

I grabbed his hand and gently squeezed it.

"Adam wake up." I said.

He opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Hey babe." He said.

"Good morning." I said taking a sip of my tea.

"You made more tea." Adam said.

"Mhm." I nodded.

"Are you still feeling sick?" Adam asked.

"Yeah kind of." I said. "I'll be right back I have a few phone calls I have to make."

"Okay." Adam said.

I got up and went to another room. I took my phone out and called Brian and Anita. I had to tell them what the doctor said. I couldn't tell Adam. At least not yet. After I called Brian and Anita I went back to the living room and sat down beside Adam. He put his arms around me and I laid my head on his chest. I smiled when I heard his heartbeat.

"Hi guys." Leila said.

"Hi mom." Adam said.

"Hi Leila." I said.

"When are you leaving?" Leila asked.

"I was thinking about leaving at 5 but I kind of want to leave earlier." Adam said.

"Where are you going?" Leila asked.

"Alabama to see her parents." Adam said.

"I can drive you to the airport if you want to leave now." Leila said.

"Do you want to leave now?" Adam asked me.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Let's go." Adam said.

We got up packed our stuff and went to the airport. We got in the plane and headed to Alabama. After hours of being in the plane we got off and called my dad. He came picked us up and went to my parents house. The ride to my parents house was quiet. I don't think he knew about Adam and I but he kept looking at us. When we got to my parents house went into the guest room and got settled in. After we got settled in we went to the living room and sat down on the couch.

"Do you think your parents knows about us?" Adam whispered to me.

"I don't know." I said.

"We do know." My dad said bringing in a chair from the kitchen and sat down. "Just don't have kids."

"I'm afraid of having kids." I said. "That's literally my biggest fear."

"Your mom was the same way." Dad said. "She was afraid of having kids and she had 4 Well would've had 5 but miscarriage."

"Do you have chamomile tea?" I asked getting up from the couch and went into the kitchen.