Chapter 31

I wake at 9:30 and expected to see Adam beside me but he wasn't. I sat up grabbed my phone and turned on the tv. I went to a bookshelf with some of my journals and noticed that the most important one was missing.

"Oh my god no." I say as I run downstairs and see Adam and Brian in the living room sitting in the couch.

"Good morning, Jackie." Adam says.

"Brian have you seen a journal with flowers and a J on it? It's seriously important."

"No why? What's in it?" Brian asks.

"I can't say exactly but if that journal gets into the wrong hands it could bring the end of the world."

"You have a journal that could cause the end of the world?" Adam asks.

"No just as long as the gover- uhhh no one... finds it...then it should be fine."

"Were you about to say government?" Brian asks.

"What? No of course not." I replied.  "I seriously need to find that journal before anyone else does."

"Was it the journal you had with you on the plane when we were coming back from Alabama?" Brian asks.

"Yes that's it." I answered.

"You fell asleep in the plane." Brian says. "It was in your hand when you fell asleep."

"Did you see anyone take it?" I asked.

"No I ended up falling asleep." Brian says. "Did you have it with you when we got off the plane?"

"No I don't think I did."

"What's so important about it? Could it really cause the end of the world?" Adam asked.

"No but if anyone reads anything in it there is a possibility that I could be killed."

"Is it for a certain thing?" Brian asks.

"Uh huh." I nod.

"What is it?" Adam asked.

"Conspiracies." I replied.

"You have a conspiracy journal?" Brian and Adam ask.

"Yeah and I need to find it." I say as I run out of the door.

"Wait Jacklynn come back!" Brian yelled running after me but it was too late I had already left.

Brian's POV
I ran after her but she was already gone. I can't let anything happen to her. I have to find her.

"Did you see if she was wearing her emergency necklace?"

"I don't think she was...What are you gonna do?" Adam asked.

"I have to go find her." I replied grabbing the keys. "We can't risk her getting hurt or worse."

"I'll come with you." Adam says.

"Me too." Anita says coming out of the kitchen.

"Adam you can come with me. Anita stay here incase she comes back. I think I know where she went."

Adam and I ran out to the car and went to find Jacklynn.

Jacklynn's POV
I ran into a bus and headed to the airport. I made it to the airport and ran in I looked around for a lost and found but I couldn't find it. I walked around until I saw a door that said lost and found and ran in and started looking around for my journal. I wasn't able to find it and was starting to get worried. I was just about to give up when a woman walks in holding a box.