Chapter 43

I woke up got out of bed went to the living room and sat down on the couch. I sat there for a few minutes then went to the game room.

"I knew you would be in here." Roger said.

"Oh Roger hi you kind of startled me." I said. "Just so you know startled and scared is two different things."

"I know but I will scare you one day, do you want to go swimming?" Roger asked. "I have a pool."

"Oh no thanks I don't swim." I replied.

"Do you not know how to swim?" Roger asked. Cause I can teach you-."

"Oh yeah I actually can swim I just don't like to swim."

"How about another adventure?" Roger asks.

"I kind of just want to play around with my powers." I replied. "But yeah let's go on another adventure."

"Okay go get ready." Roger says. "Wait do you hear that?"

"Oh yeah I changed my ringtone to the Doctor Who theme song." I replied. "I gotta see who's calling, I'll get ready too."

I ran to my room and checked my phone. I had two missed calls from Adam. My phone rang again and I answered it.

*Phone call*
Jacklynn
Adam
Jacklynn: "Hello."
Adam: "Hi Jackie what are you up to?"
Jacklynn: "Nothing I was just about to go on another adventure."
Adam: "Oh okay I just wanted to let you know that we might- oh sorry I gotta go I'll call you later."
Jacklynn: "Oh okay."
Adam: "I love you."
Jacklynn: "I love you too."
Adam: "Bye."
*end of phone call*

"He said it again." I said to myself. "And I said it back again."

I giggled and got ready for another adventure. I put some blue jeans and a purple shirt with a heart and buttons on the shoulders. I didn't know what the buttons were for until I found a purple hooded cape. I checked the cape and found little holes on it. I attached the cape to the shirt and looked in a mirror.

"Wow that looks pretty cool." I said putting on the hood.

"It sure does." Roger said. "I'm glad you found out how to put the cape on the shirt."

"I didn't get it at first but I have a Harry Potter shirt that comes with a cape so I figured it was the same." I said putting the hood down.

"Come on let's go." He said.

I grabbed my bag and headed to Roger's car.

"So where do you wanna go?" He asked.

"Another haunted abandoned place." I replied.

"Okay another abandoned place." Roger said.

We got in the car and headed to somewhere abandoned. We kept driving when we stopped at an empty parking lot or as I learned a few weeks ago it's called a car park.

"Why did we stop?" I asked.

"This is as far as we can go." Roger replied. "We have to walk the rest of the way.

"Okay cool." I said getting out of the car.

"Fly up and see if you can see an abandoned amusement park." Roger said.

"Yay I get to use my powers." I said fly up really high.

I stopped looked around and I saw the amusement park. I floated back down and gently landed back on the ground.