Chapter 14

I woke up at 10:30 put on my ring and necklace turned on the tv and watched whatever was on and started journaling. I then went to the bathroom to brushed my teeth, fed Delilah then went back to journaling until Brain walked in.

"Hi, Brian." I say closing my journal.

"Hey Jacklynn, if I ever have to go somewhere would you want a babysitter or would you be okay here by yourself?"

"Uhh I think it's a little weird for a 19 year old to have a babysitter but I kind of do want one cause I never really had one but then again I want to know what it's like being here alone. Why, do you have somewhere you have to go?"

"I do but not until later today."

"Oh okay. I wouldn't mind having a babysitter but I would like to be alone. I haven't really been anywhere else in this house other than my room, the bathroom, the living room, and the kitchen so I guess I can be here alone for a while, I could maybe do some exploring but I'll probably take a nap and do some more journaling."

"I'll come up later to let you know when I leave."

"Okay, I'll just be here watching videos and journalling."

"Oh and make sure you clean your room it's a little messy in here."

"Okay, I will."

He smiles and walks out of my room. I grabbed one of my other journals and started writing. I wrote until my hand started hurting stopped for a while then continued writing. I've been writing for what felt like hours but it was only a few minutes. I stared at my journal thinking of something else to write when Delilah hopped on my bed and laid on my journal.

"Delilah can you get off my journal?" I say poking her nose. "Delilah...Okay I guess that's enough journaling for today then, I'm gonna take a nap."

I left the journal where it was with Delilah still laying on and fell asleep.

I wake up to Delilah licking my nose I check the time on my phone and noticed I've been asleep for three hours. My journal was closed and there was a note on my journal it said

I took a piece of paper out of your journal hope you don't mind. I was coming up to let you know I was leaving but saw you was asleep and didn't want to wake you. I'll be back at seven see you then.
-Bri

I stuck the note in my journal and went downstairs. When I got downstairs I saw Roger sitting on the couch reading the guardian journal.

"Hi, Roger. What are you doing here?"

"Just hanging around." He says flipping through pages in the guardian journal.

"Brian told you to come didn't he?"

"Yeah..."

"Cool. I'm gonna get a snack."

"Anita left a bag of crisps on the table for."

I went into the kitchen grabbed the crisps and came back into the living and sat down on the rocking chair.

"Where's Anita?"

"She went with Brian."

"Do you know where they went?"

"No, not really."

"You do know don't you?"

"Yes."

"I'm going back upstairs." I say getting up from the rocking chair and heading upstairs.

"No don't leave me."

"Why not?"

"Cause we're not alone."