Chapter 48

I woke up got out of bed and fed my birds and Poppy. I looked at Adam and Claire and they're still asleep. I sat down on my bed grabbed my phone and went through my Facebook. Crypta woke up and jumped on my bed and sat beside me.

"Are you hungry?" I whispered.

"Yeah." Crypta nodded.

"Let's go find some food." I said standing up.

I picked up Crypta and went downstairs into the kitchen.

"So what do you want to eat?" I asked putting my phone down and sitting her down at the table.

"Cookies." Crypta said as I opened the fridge.

"Well I don't see any cookies." I said. "How about a slice of pizza?"

"Okay sure." Crypta said.

I got a slice of pizza and put it in the microwave. I sat down next to Crypta and stayed quiet.

"Hey can I-." She started.

"Do you want a phone?" I asked.

"Yeah I was just about to ask if I could have a phone." Crypta said.

"I'll see if I can get you one." I said as the microwave dinged.

I got up and headed to the microwave took out the pizza and gave it to Crypta and she started eating. I grabbed my phone and checked the time it's only 7:39. Crypta finished eating and we headed back upstairs to my room.

"Where were you two?" Adam asked.

"In the kitchen." I replied.

"Did you eat my pizza?" Claire asked.

"Uh." I said looking at Crypta. "Yeah sorry."

"It's okay." She said. "There's still some left, right?"

"Yes of course." I said.

"Okay good." Claire said.

"Crypta look Poppy is asleep on your bed." I said.

"Oh that's adorable." Crypta said laying down beside Poppy.

"Hey how much have you got paid for your album?" Claire asked.

"I haven't got paid anything yet." I replied. "Why haven't I been paid?"

"I thought you would've gotten paid already." Adam said.

"I'll have to talk to Brian about it." I said.

"Oh my mom called she said I should be leaving today or tomorrow." Claire said.

"When are you starting college?" I asked.

"Next week." She replied.

"Well today is Wednesday so you should be leaving today if you want to get back by tomorrow." I said. "That way you'll have plenty of time to prepare."

"I'll leave tonight." Claire said letting the air out of her air mattress. "We should do something fun before I leave."

"How about another adventure?" Crypta asked as we all looked at her. "I could hear everything through the egg."

"Oh that makes sense." I said. "Yeah we can go on another adventure."

I turned on my tv went on Netflix and put on Coraline. Claire packed her stuff as we watched the movie. By the time the movie ended it was already 10:30. I went to YouTube and put on a playlist of Queen songs as Brian walked in.

"Roger called he should be here in a few minutes." Brian said. "I told him about Crypta."

"Oh Roger is cool." Crypta said.