Chapter 25

After hours of being in the plane we finally made it toHuntsville. It was 11:30 pm I didn't think my parents would be here, but then I saw my sister in a small gift shop looking at a moon light. I went into the gift shop and poked her.

"Jacklynn!" Grace shouted hugging me. "It's so nice to see you."

"It's nice to see you too." I say hugging her back.

"How have you been?" Grace asks.

"Fantastic." I reply.

"Hi, Grace." Brian says. "Where's your parents?"

"Yeah where is mum and dad?" I ask.

"They're somewhere around here." Grace says looking around. "Oh there they are come on."

We followed Grace to a bench my parents were sitting at they see us coming and they get up as I run to them.

"Mummy, daddy!" I say hugging them.

"You're getting chubby." My dad says.

"Are you calling me fat?!"

"No I just said you're getting chubby."

"Well she has been eating a lot." Brian says.

"Really?" Dad asks. "You've actually been eating?"

"Well duh."

"Has estado yendo a la iglesia?" (Have you been going to church?) Mum asks.

"Claro que si" (Of course I have.) I nod.

"We gotta go it's getting late." Dad says.

"Oh yeah it is getting late." I say check my watching.

We got into dad's car and headed back to my old home. After an hour of driving we finally made it home I went into what used to be my room and saw that it had been turned into a guest room it had two beds. I didn't think this room could fit another bed. I put my stuff on the ground and let Delilah out of her carrying cage. I took off my white clogs and flopped onto the bed, Delilah getting on my belly as I start petting her. Brian and Anita sat down on the other bed.

"Can we go to the U.S Space and Rocket centre tomorrow?" I ask sitting up. "Well today since it's 1 am but still can we?"

"Where's it at?" Anita asks.

"Huntsville." I reply.

"Weren't we just there?" Brian asks.

"Yeah it isn't called the Rocket City for nothing."

"We'll see." Brian says. "We have to get to sleep it's already late."

"Okay, Good night, Bri. Good night, Anita." I say getting comfortable.

"Good night, dear." Brian and Anita says.

I pet Delilah until I drifted off to sleep.

5 hours later

I woke up to a ding from my phone I ignored it and tried to go back to sleep but I heard another ding then another and another and they just kept on coming. I checked the time on my watch it was 6:57 am. I grabbed my phone and saw a lot of notifications. I tried getting rid of some the notifications but more just kept on coming. I looked at Brian and Anita and they were still asleep.