Chapter 32

I woke up to someone messing with my hair. I thought it was Adam but it ended up being Delilah chewing on my hair and Adam was nowhere to be seen.

"Aww hi kitty." I say petting Delilah.

I got up fed Delilah and my birds and went downstairs. I got to the living room and no one was there. I Heard the whistle of a teapot and walked into the kitchen and saw Adam.

"Hi" I breathed.

"Hi Jackie." Adam says pouring the hot water in his teacup then putting a teabag into the teacup.

"Where's Brian?" I ask.

"He had to do some work." He says sitting down at the table.

"Oh- okay." I say grabbing a tea cup and pouring the hot water into the teacup. "And Anita?" I ask putting the teabag into my teacup.

"She's upstairs but she's about to leave she also has some work to do." Adam says.

I stood in front of the sink facing Adam and take a sip from my tea. Adam was about to say something when Anita walked in.

"Hi guys." Anita says. "I'm gonna go. Oh and Jackie?"

"Yeah?"

"There's some new clothes I put on your bed for you."

"Okay, Thanks."

"You're welcome." Anita says. "I'll be back soon."

"Okay." I said.

"Have fun on your date." Anita said and left without another word.

I took a last sip from my tea and washed the cup.

"Is it a date?" I ask Adam as I dry the cup.

"If you want it to be." Adam replied.

I stood by the counter as Adam and I looked at each other and smiled.

"Do you want it to be?" He asked as I looked down.

"I do." I say looking up at him and giving him a shy smile.

"It's almost noon." Adam started. "Would you maybe want to go get ready?"

"What should I wear?" I ask.

"You can wear what Anita left for you." He replied.

"Yeah..." I said and with that I was out of the kitchen and went into my room.

I looked at the clothes and they are really cute black and red Dresses. I put on the red dress that came with a black belt and brushed my hair and put on a black and red headband with a bow on it. I went to grab my clogs when I noticed a red pair of new clogs. I smiled to myself and slid them on. I grabbed my purse and put my phone and song book in it I laid the purse down on my bed and was about to put on eyeshadow when Adam walked into my room.

"Are you gonna wear make up?" Adam asks. "You never wear make up."

"I do sometimes." I say putting my eyeshadow down. "I'm not gonna wear any."

"So are you ready to go?" He asks.

"Uh yeah." I replied grabbing my purse.

I looked at what Adam was wearing and noticed we are matching. We walked downstairs and out the door. We got to a restaurant that was super fancy it creeped me out. We sat at a table and ordered ordered our food.

What is this place?" I asked Adam when the waiter left.

"The ritz." He replied.

"What?!" I exclaimed.