Chapter 3

A/N
Before you start reading I got the idea for this chapter from a video on YouTube. Which is what inspired me to write this story in the first place. Feel free to skip that part if you don't understand it. Anyways enjoy.

"Class today we have a special guest, this is Queen guitarist Brian May..." says Ms. Jones.

"Dr. Brian May" I say.

"Yes, thank you Jacklynn. You may ask him any question you'd like but all questions has to be about astronomy then ask anything about music, and Jacklynn please let others ask questions don't let all questions come from you."

"Why do you say that?" I ask. Claire looks at me and chuckles.

"You may begin. I'll be grading papers" Ms. Jones says as she walks to her desk.

"Alright who wants to go first?" Brian asks as my hand shoots up into the air.

"I totally saw that coming." Claire says.

We continued on asking questions until we finally got to ask questions about music.

"What musicians, artists and even guitarist have you felt particularly inspired or impressed by?" A guy named Seth asks. I wanted to ask the first music question but he had already beat me to it.

"As a teenager I went to see Eric Clapton and was blown away and I'm still blown away by the guy he's very different these day from what he was but there's a colossal talent there, along with The Beatles, I love the Beatles, and I love Jimj Hendrix, I still absolutely fall at the feet of Jeff Beck who I think is probably the most creative living guitarist. I never get over the feeling of being a fan. And as an overall rounded human being George Harrison to me is a great inspiration, so that's probably enough, right? Next question."

"Me!" I say with my hand in the air.

"Alright, go on Jacklynn."

"What was your favourite Queen concert to perform?" I ask.

"That would be very hard, I suppose... I suppose Live Aid because it was such a great confirmation to us that we actually did have something to say I think we were going through a little bit of a crisis of confidence and we thought if we...you know we've been away recording and stuff and we thought that having built up this wonderful show you know with big lights, the big sound, the big show.

We kind of thought that the show was us, in Live Aid we had to go out there without the accoutrements, we didn't have our own light show, we didn't have our own sound, we went on in jeans and t-shirt's and whatever and it worked, the other thing was we weren't even playing to a Queen audience we were playing to 100,000 people who had all bought their tickets before we've been announced so we were playing to the general public and the feeling of going on in that moment was incredible it was a real kind of a sur testing time I suppose and it worked as great particularly Freddie we had a couple of unfair advantages cause we'd already done football stadiums around the world we kind of knew how to handle that situation and we also had Freddie who was a natural Freddie just had that ability to make everybody feel part of it even though they were at the very back of the stadium.

I think everybody who watched Freddie you know young people who had dreams felt that they could achieve their dreams because Freddie had achieved his so I would say Live Aid. Next question?"

"Will we ever find out what happened at those legendary Queen parties?" Claire asks as I giggle I know what the answer is gonna be.

"You've heard it all already there's nothing I can tell you. Umm.... No." Everyone in class starts laughing. I knew it. No one will ever know.