Chapter 56

I woke up to someone singing love of my life but it sounded kind of echoed. I opened my eyes and saw Adam asleep. I looked over at Crypta and she is still asleep too. I sat up and grabbed my phone, I checked the time it's 6:57. I put my phone down and got out of bed. I walked out of my room and followed the singing. I went downstairs, to the living and into the kitchen but didn't find where the singing is coming from. I went back upstairs and checked every room but Brian and Anita's. I hesitated to go in and check but I went in anyways. I just peaked in and saw no one. I walked in tripped on a rug and fell.

"Jacklynn what are you doing?" Brian asked. "You're gonna wake up someone."

"Do you hear that?" I asked standing up.

"Hear what?" He asked.

"The singing." I replied. "It sounds echoed."

"I don't hear anything but it's probably just Freddie." He said going back to sleep.

"Yeah." I whispered. "That's probably it."

I walked out and went back to my room. The singing had already stopped. I sat down on my bed and grabbed my phone. I laid down went through my Facebook when Adam woke up.

"What are you doing up?" He asked.

"Good morning to you too." I said.

"Good morning." He said. "What are you doing up?"

"I heard singing." I said.

"What time is it?" He asked.

"7:20." I replied.

"It's not that early then." He said sitting up.

I got out of my Facebook and went on my Twitter. I scrolled through twitter when I saw something and almost screamed.

"Oh my god no way!" I exclaimed.

"What's wrong?" Adam asked.

"I got my first hater." I replied.

"And you're happy about that?" Adam asked

"Yeah it means I'm becoming even more successful." I replied. "I really am famous now."

"There's some Queen fans that don't like me." Adam said. "At least you don't hate me."

"Well actually I-." I started.

"What?" Adam asked. "Did you-?"

"I used to hate you well not really hate Well I-I liked you but I just didn't really like you with Queen." I replied.

"Really?" He asked.

"Mhm." I nodded. "But then I watched interviews and live shows on YouTube and I loved it I actually became obsessed from watching all those videos and I still enjoy watching them."

"So you don't hate me?" Adam asked.

"No of course not." I replied. "Adam I love you so much."

"She's not just saying that." Anita says walking into my room. "She really does."

"She loves you more than you think." Brian said walking in behind Anita.

"I'll make pancakes." Anita said waking out of my room.

"Pancakes!" Crypta said getting up and running out of my room.

"I can never tell if she's awake or asleep." I laughed.

"Get ready for an adventure Roger is coming in half an hour." Brian said as he walked out.

"Are you okay with going on that adventure by yourself?" Adam asked. "There's something I'm working on with Anita and Brian."