Chapter 20

I woke up to Adam's arm around me and the sun shining through my window.

"Adam wake up." I said as Adam started stretching. "Are you ever gonna finish getting woken up by me?"

"I'm up, I'm up."

"Good morning, Adam."

"Good morning, Jackie. How did you sleep?"

"Oh you know I laid down in bed then I closed my eyes and..."

"That's not what I meant." Adam says laughing.

"I know." I giggle. "I slept great I very comfortable, then again this is my bed."

"Why is it hot in here?" Adam asks.

"Oh sorry should I leave?"

"Very funny, Jackie." Adam says. "We was just in a freeze warning."

"It's the middle of May, Adam it's supposed to be hot at least you know the freeze is over."

"Let's go outside then." Adam says get up.

"Wait where are you going?" I say getting out of bed.

"The living room." Adam replies. "You're still wearing my jacket by the way." Adam says as I look and see that I am still wearing his jacket.

"I'm keeping it on." I say. "I'll be down in a minute I gotta feed my birds and Delilah."

I feed Delilah and talked to my birds for a while then fed them. I put on my ring and necklace grabbed my phone, and went downstairs into the living room. Adam was sitting on the couch next to Brian. I made my way towards them and sat down beside Adam and laid my head on his shoulder.

"I love this." Brian says. "What you two have. Adam aren't you gay?"

"I am." Adam says.

"I even knew that. I mean who doesn't know that?"

"Jackie, I know you like Adam it's obvious." Brian says.

"Like as a friend?" I gasped.

"No, Jackie." Brian says.

"Is it really that obvious?" I stuttered.

"I can tell too, Jackie it is kinda obvious." Adam says. "I am your home screen on your phone."

"Brian and Anita is my lock screen." I say. "This happens every time."

"What does?" Brian asks.

"Every time I like someone they always end up being gay." I replied. "It's not my fault I like flamboyant guys."

"I'm going to guess you have a thing for Freddie too?" Brian asks.

"I do." I nod.

"I happen to know that Adam likes you too." Brian says as Adam nods.

"You do?" I sighed. "But you're..."

"I've been wanting to tell you but I didn't know what you would think." Adam says as I giggle.

It got quiet for a while until Anita popped her head out of the kitchen.

"Lunch!" Anita says.

"Oh yes I'm hungry." I say going into the kitchen.

"You're parents want to do a FaceTime with you later today." Brian says following me into the kitchen along with Adam.