Chapter 54

I woke up to my phone ringing and sat up.  I grabbed my phone without checking Who it was just hoping it's Adam calling.

*phone call*
Adam
Jacklyn
Jacklynn: "Hello?"
Adam: "Jacklynn hey."
Jacklynn: "Adam! What are you doing?"
Adam: "Nothing why are you whispering?"
Jacklynn: "It's 3 am I'm trying not to wake anyone up."
Adam: "It's 7 pm here did I wake you?"
Jacklynn: "Yeah."
Adam: "Oh I'm sorry I'll let you go back to  sleep."
Jacklynn: "No don't I want to talk to you... *teleports to roof* ...I'm outside now."
Adam: "You're on the roof aren't you?"
Jacklynn "Yeah, what does tacking mean?"
Adam: "What?"
Jacklynn: "When you called me yesterday you said you have to start tacking what does that mean?"
Adam: "Tacking you know thumb tacks."
Jacklynn: "Oh that makes since. When will you be back? I miss you."
Adam: "I don't know I miss you too. I'll hopefully be back soon I have to get back to...tacking I'll talk to you later. I love you."
Jacklynn: "I love you too."
*end of phone call*

I hung up and stayed on the roof for a while then jumped off. I walked to the front door and went to open it but the door was locked. I silently cursed and remembered I teleported out here. I teleported back into bed and put my phone down. I tried to go back to sleep but I was wide awake. I grabbed my phone and watched Adam's funny moments on YouTube. I watched for two hours until I finally fell asleep.

~~~

I woke up to a loud bump. I opened my eyes and saw a giant teddy bear beside me. I sat up and picked up the bear.

"Who took Johnny Depp out of my closet!?" I asked.

"I did!" Crypta said. "Why did you name it Johnny Depp?"

"He's one of my favourite actors." I replied.

"Oh...I fed your birds." Crypta said. "I fed them yesterday too I also fed Poppy yesterday too."

"Oh thanks." I said. "What time is it?"

"It's 10:30." She replied pulling out a phone.

"Is that my old phone?" I asked.

"Oh yeah Brian said it would be okay for me to have it." She replied.

"That's fine then." I said. "Do you like it?"

"I love it." She replied. "It's perfect for my small hands."

"There's a hello kitty case in a box under my bed you can get it if you want it." I said.

"Which box is it?" She asked. "There's a lot of boxes down here."

"The pink and purple flowery one." I said.

She pulled out the box set it down on my bed and opened it. She took out the case and put it on her phone. She looked in the box which had folded up pieces of paper.

"What are all of these?" She asks.

"Oh those are just pages I ripped out from my old diary." I replied.

"Can I read one of them?" She asked.

"Sure but just one."