Chapter 52

I wake up to Adam gently shaking me awake.

"Jacklynn baby wake up." He said.

"I'm up." I said rubbing my eyes. "You haven't left yet."

"Brian wants to talk to me about something so I'll be back in a minute." Adam said as I nodded.

He kissed my head then walked out of my room. I got out of bed went to my bookshelf and grabbed my conspiracy journal. I went back to my bed sat down and read all the conspiracies I wrote.

Adam's pov
I woke up Jacklynn and told her Brian wanted to talk to me. I kissed her head then went downstairs where Brian Anita and Crypta are sitting on the couch. I walked over to the rocking chair and sat down.

"What did you want to talk to me about?" I asked.

"Roger will be driving you to the airport I would take you myself but I have to stay you know how Jacklynn is gonna be when you leave." Brian said. "Have you packed?"

"I haven't packed yet but since I'm gonna be coming back I hung them up in the guest room closet." I said. "I was thinking about leaving everything here."

"But Jackie will see you don't have anything with you." Crypta said.

"She's right you should at least have to have your suitcase with you." Anita said. "Put a blanket or a pillow in it."

"Or both." Crypta said.

"Yeah." Anita said. "Put both in."

"Okay anything else?" I asked.

"Roger is gonna be here in two hours." Brian said. "That should give you enough time to hangout with Jacklynn."

"I'm gonna go pack." I said standing up. "It won't take long."

I walked into the guest room which is kind of my room now and grabbed my suitcase. I put a blanket and a pillow inside the closed it. I walked out with the suitcase put it leaning against the piano then walked back into Jacklynn's room.

Back to Jacklynn's pov
I flipped through my conspiracy journal when I got to the back. I noticed there was still a few pages I haven't written on. I ripped them all out as Adam walked in.

"Did you just rip your conspiracy journal?" He asked sitting down on my bed.

"No I just tore out all of the blank pages." I said putting the journal back on my bookshelf.

I grabbed an empty journal stuck the pages in and put it back in the bookshelf. I walked back to my bed and sat down beside Adam.

"Roger is gonna be here in two hours to take me to the airport." He said.

"I thought Brian was gonna take you." I said.

"I did too." He said. "Let's go downstairs."

I grabbed my phone stuck it in my pocket and walked out of my room. I saw his suitcase against the piano. He grabbed it and we walked downstairs. Brian is sitting on the rocking chair watching tv. I sat down on the couch as Adam put his suitcase beside the door then sat down beside me.

"Do you want to play cards?" Brian asked taking out a deck of cards.

"Sure." Adam said.

"That would be fine." I said. "Are those my cards?"

"Yeah you don't mind do you?" Brian asked.

"No of course not." I said.

We got up and sat down on the ground. Brian took the cards out of the box and shuffled them.