Chapter 87

I woke up grabbed my phone and checked the time. 9:30. I put my phone down and turned to look at Adam. I noticed he was still asleep. I poked his nose to wake him but nothing. I did it again and nothing. I kissed him on the lips and I felt him kiss back. We separated and he smiled as I giggled.

"You should wake me up like that more often." Adam said.

"I would but you always seem to wake up before I do." I said.

I laid my head on his chest and he started to play with my hair. We were quiet until I spoke up.

"Do you think Roger will show up today?" I asked.

"I don't know." He said as he continued playing with my hair. "Maybe he's just busy."

"Hey guys." Jane said teleporting into my room. "Okay Jacklynn seeing you lay on his chest and him playing with your hair like that it just- it- I want what you guys have!"

"Jane if you want what they have you have to go out and meet someone." Brian said walking into my room with Anita.

"Really Brian? I have to go out and actually find someone when you made it easy for Jacklynn." Jane said.

"How did I make it easy for her?" Brian asked.

"They told me how they met Bri, you had Adam come over, Jacklynn was sitting on the couch with her headphones on. Adam sat down next to her but she didn't know who it was because it was dark someone turned the lights on and she saw Adam sitting beside her."

"She's not wrong." I said sitting up. "You kinda did."

"See even she says so." Jane said. "You made it easy for Jacklynn to find someone."

"We did kind of make it easier for her but I just wanted her to meet Adam I didn't expect them to get together." Brian said. "Then I noticed something between them and I knew."

"And look at them now." Anita said.

"Married with a daughter." Jane said. "Right well today starts the search for Roger."

Jane walked out along with Anita and Brian. I got out of bed and headed to my closet. I grabbed some blue jeans and my white Purple Rain shirt. I got changed and looked a Adam. I noticed he had went back to sleep.

"Adam get up." I giggled walking towards him

"It's still early." Adam said.

"Last I checked it was just 9:30 come on." I said.

"That's early." Adam said sitting up.

"That is early." I giggled. "But it's probably already 10 now."

"You go on downstairs I'll be down in a minute." Adam said.

"Okay." I said.

He kissed me then I walked out of my room. I headed downstairs and saw Brian and Jane. I sat down with them and just looked at the stairs.

"Jackie what are you looking at?" Jane asked.

"Nothing." I said. "I'm just waiting for Adam to come down."

"That's just creepy." Jane said.

"I don't think it's creepy." Crypta said walking out of the kitchen. "I actually think it's adorable."

Adam came downstairs and looked at me. He motioned for me to go up to him. I got up and walked up to him.

"Your dad called." He whispered.

I looked at Brian, Jane, and Crypta and I saw them looking at us Jane giving me a questionable look. I smiled and turned to look back at Adam.

"What did he say?" I whispered.