Chapter 21

I woke up to Delilah laying on my belly and my birds chirping. I looked beside me and Adam wasn't there  I notice I'm still wearing Adam's jacket and I smile. I grab my phone put on my ring and necklace and fed my birds and Delilah then went downstairs and saw Roger sitting in the couch.

"Hi Rog, Where is everyone?" I asked.

"Adam is in the kitchen and Brian and Anita went out for a while." Roger replied.

"Oh...okay..." I say. "I'll be in the kitchen."

I walked into the kitchen and see Adam sitting at the table.

"Hi Adam."

"Oh hi Jackie, I see you're still wearing my jacket."

"Of course I am. You're not getting it back anytime soon." I giggle.

"What time is it?" Adam asks.

"It's uh...11:57." I saying checking my watch.

"Brian said they was gonna be back at noon." Adam says.

"Jacklynn get out here!"

"They're back." Adam says as I run to the living room Adam following behind.

When I got to the living room there was a huge case on the ground.

"What is that?" I ask.

"Open it and find out." Brian replies.

I sit down on the ground to open the case when I notice everyone is around me watching me. I slowly open the case and there it is the one thing I have wanted for years.

"The red special!" I shouted. "Thank you, Bri." I say as I get up from the ground and hug him.

"You're welcome, darling."  He says hugging back.

I go back to the case and notice a small sticker of a butterfly on the guitar.

"What's that?" I ask touching it.

"I kind of figured you should have your own symbol. Do you like it?"

"It's perfect."

"Take it up to your room and come back down I have to tell you something." Brian says as I close the case.

"Okay." I say going to pick up the case thinking it was going to be heavy. "Oh that's pretty light."

I take the case go upstairs and put it on my bed and come back downstairs and sit down on the couch.

"So what was it you needed to tell me, Bri?"

"I got you a record deal." Brian says.

"What?! You didn't...?! But...how...why...WHAT?! Oh my god that's awesome!"

"One more thing." Brian says.

"What is it?" I ask.

"The interview is tomorrow." Brian says as I gasp and zoned out. "Jacklynn...?"

"Jackie!" Adam says snapping his fingers.

"Huh?" I say shaking my head.

"Are you okay?" Adam asks.