Chapter One Hundred and Six

"I think blue best hai," Muskaan stated.

"Blue is boring, Muski!" Anjali replied.

"Plus, we already did blue at the engagement," Nikki pointed out. "Baar - baar same colour nahi karna."

Muskaan whined. She was very clearly outnumbered here. The gang had all met over the weekend to discuss more details about the wedding, and as expected, the discussion was one step away from a brawl with everyone having a different opinion on everything. In all this, Armaan & Riddhima's wishes had somehow been forgotten as their friends put out one outrageous idea after the other.

"We should go with purple," Anjali said. "Kitna zyada gorgeous lagega! It's such a beautiful colour."

"Purple is nice," Nikki agreed. "Lekin what about wine? Itna zyada rich colour hai!"

"Purple!" Anjali reiterated.

"Wine," Nikki pressed.

"Blue!!" Muskaan cried.

As they started arguing again, Armaan, finally fed up with their tiff, abandoned his seat next to Riddhima on the far end of the couch and walked up to them.

"Okay, that's it!" He shouted. "Ab sangeet ke colour scheme ke liye koi ladaayi nahi hogi," he ordered.

"Oyye, Armaan!" Muskaan said. "Kya bakwaas kar raha hai?! Aise hum decide kaise karenge ki kaunsi colour scheme leni hai?"

"Tum nahi, hum karenge. Main aur Riddhima. Humaari hi shaadi haina? Ya tum log bhool gaye?" He asked them.

"Of course humein yaad hai," Anjali replied.

"Oh, I thought tum sab bhool gaye kyuki ab tak kisine bhi Riddhima se toh poocha hi nahi ki usse kya chahiye," he accused them.

The three of them at least had the decency to look sheepish.

"Sorry, Ridzy!" They all mumbled in unison. Riddhima waved them off, knowing this was inevitable. She'd known the moment the dates had been decided that she would have to put up with her friends going Bridezilla on her, more than she would do it herself. It was the way they were. Hadn't she been the same while planning Nikki's engagement ceremony?

They all loved each other a little too much and tended to get a little too overexcited. She was prepared to deal with it all. Losing her temper so quickly in the game would only result in more problems for her. She'd tried to explain to Armaan that they needed to be a little more understanding and give their friends room to talk before jumping in with their own thoughts. But, of course, he didn't have the patience to sit and watch them bicker over this stuff when the two of them had already decided on some basics like colour schemes.

"Ridzy, tu hi bata na! Kya colour scheme honi chahiye sangeet pe?" Muskaan asked her.

"Black and white," she replied promptly. They would obviously be going with yellow and green for the haldi and mehendi ceremonies respectively, but for the sangeet, Riddhima had decided that she wanted something more classy and elegant. Armaan was all too happy to oblige her whims and agreed to her suggestion instantly.

The girls sat on it for a few moments, but Riddhima could see that they loved the idea and were only keeping quiet because they didn't want to be too easy in their acceptance of her idea. She let them pretend to mull it over, even as the three huddled together and talked in whispers, waiting patiently for them to tell her that they agreed.

"I like it," Nikki was the first to say. "Bohot zyada beautiful lagega, Riddhima!"

"Haan," Muskaan agreed. "Aur hum sab color coordinate karenge! It'll be so much fun!!"

I'll Love You Longer Than Foreverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें