Chapter Eighty Five

"So, aaj ka kya program hai?" Atul asked as everyone ate breakfast the next morning.

"There's a flea market!" Nikki crowed, happy that she could accompany on the excursion today.

Anjali nodded enthusiastically. "Yes! Waise bhi Armaan ke paise kharch karne bache hain."

"Oyeee haan! Achcha hua tune yaad dilaya, Anjy. Kal watersports ke chakkar mein hum jaa hi nahi paaye," Muskaan agreed.

Armaan looked at the trio, exchanging huge grins and hi5s and made a face. He had the worst friends ever. They were always so eager to put him in trouble. Now, they wanted to spend all his money. Well, he didn't really have any other option than to let them do what they wanted to, seeing as he'd agreed to it the other day. But it had been under duress, a small part of him rebelled. However, knowing there was no winning against these ladies, hw just shut that part of his brain up and put on a smile. He had a long day ahead of him.

"Okay," Riddhima agreed. "Lekin wahaan jaane ke baad, dinner ke liye hum Britto's jaayenge. Mujhe wahaan ka khana bohot time she try karna hai!"

"Yes!!" Atul jumped in. "Maine bhi sunaa hai wahaan ka khana bohot achcha hai. Hum wahin chalenge. Please!!"

"Yes. Done," Muskaan announced, leaving no room for arguments.

"So, kyuki flea jaa rahe hain, let's all get dressed an meet in a couple of hours?" Rahul confirmed and was met with murmurs of agreement. He wasn't sure if they'd make it though. There were so many of them and only 4 bathrooms. It was gonna be a feat of amazingness to get Atul and Nikki out of the shower before all the water ran out. Those two always loved to have long showers, something the gang was very well aware of, due to all the trips they'd taken together.

They all had bathing schedules down to a pat after many tries and hardships, but it worked well for them. So, 3 hours later, they were all packed and ready to go, after Armaan and Nikki had all but forcefully pulled Atul and Muskaan out of the washrooms respectively.

They spent almost all afternoon at the flea market, buying anything and everything. The girls left no stone unturned in emptying Armaan's pockets and made it a point to buy a lot of expensive and tasteful stuff. Armaan just gritted his teeth and handed his card out at every shop like a good little boy.

When they'd shopped till they couldn't shop anymore, they all made their way to Baga beach to have an early dinner at Brittos. It was already evening, so they didn't stop at the hotel before going to dinner.

At the restaurant, which was actually just an upscale shack, the girls took their time exploring while the guys just lazed around at the table.

There was a tattoo parlour within the borders of the restaurant and Riddhima walked over to see the pictures lining the outside of the shop. Obviously, the artist was great. She could see some amazing designs in all the pictures, but one photo caught her attention. For a second, she thought she'd imagined it, but when she looked closely, she realized that it wasn't the case and she was actually seeing what she was. Armaan's face was staring back at her. He was lying on a bed, dressed in yellow and looking absolutely awesome, and showing off his elbow which must have been recently inked when the photo was taken. (Just want to clarify that I actually saw that picture of KSG outside a tattoo parlour in Brittos in February. I'm sure you all know which one I'm talking about, but in case you don't, I'm adding it here.)

)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
I'll Love You Longer Than Foreverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें