Chapter Sixty

The next morning, Armaan entered the hospital reluctantly. He had promised to Riddhima that he would talk to Muskaan and convince her to go to the reunion with him. The reunion was supposed to happen in a days. He knew he needed to start buttering Muskaan up from now if he wanted her to go with him. She was very demanding and once she found out how desperate Armaan was to take her, he knew she wouldn't make it easier.

Armaan sighed. Why was it always him who got roped into stuff like this? Granted, it had beenhis idea to take Muskaan to the reunion and make her jealous of all the female attention Rahul was sure to garner at the event, but did he have to talk to her too? He did come up with the plan, didn't he? Riddhima could have talked to Muskaan in his place. The chances of Muskaan agreeing to Riddhima were far better than his. Girl solidarity and all that.

He shook his head as he entered the locker room and laid down on the bench in the middle, formulating a game plan on how to tackle the situation.

"Morning, Dr. Mallik, Riddhima greeted, smiling widely as she entered the locker room.

Armaan looked up with a huge smile on his face, ready to greet her before he remembered that she was the reason why he was in this current mess and his smile turned into a frown.

"Good morning, Dr. Gupta, he greeted her stiffly and got up from the bench, opening his locker with a lot of force.

Riddhima looked at him, confused at his mood swings.

"Armaan, ab yeh subah subah kya naya drama hai tumhara? She asked him.

"Oh! Drama? Main drama kar raha hu? Armaan asked scowling.

"Aur nahi toh kya, Riddhima responded. "Har roz ka hai tumhara. Kuch na kuch karte rehte ho.

"Maine kya kiya yaar? Tum bina baat ke aise shuru kyu ho jaati ho? Bas yahaan baithe kuch soch raha tha. Ab agar aapka hukum hai, toh woh bhi na karu, Rani sahiba, he taunted.

"Ugh! Tum na Armaan, tumse toh baat karna hi bekaar hai. Ek toh already itni tension hai. Muskaan toh tumhaare saath jaane convince karna hai aur tum yahaan timepass kar rahe ho! Riddhima ranted.

"Oh, hello, madam. Main yahaan timepass nahi kar raha tha. Muskaan ko pataane ke tareeke hi soch raha tha, Armaan replied.

"Oh, Riddhima replied, looking sheepish.

"Haan. Oh, Armaan replied smugly.

"Toh? Kuch socha? She asked.

Armaan nodded thoughtfully. "Kya? She asked impatiently.

I'll Love You Longer Than Foreverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें