Chapter Forty Five (B)

"This is absolutely amazing," she breathed looking at the gorgeously lit tower.

Armaan stood next to her, admiring it as well. "Come here," he said, pulling her so that she glued to his side.

"Kya kar rahe ho?" She asked. He just smiled and turned around. He pulled his phone from his pocket and turned the camera on. He captured a picture just as he bent his head to kiss her.

Riddhima pulled back on hearing the shutter. "Armaan," she mumbled, blushing.

Armaan shook his head and looked at the photo. "We look cute together," he declared as he quickly changed his phone settings to make that his display picture.

Riddhima laughed. "Send it to me." Armaan nodded and did the needful.

"Chale ab?" He asked.

Riddhima nodded and they made their way upstairs.

"Reservation for Mallik," Armaan asked the hostess. She checked her laptop and nodded.

"Of course, sir. This way," she said, leading them to a secluded room.

"Your server will be here shortly. Hope you enjoy your meal," she said.

Armaan and Riddhima nodded their thanks. They made their way to the table and Armaan pulled a chair for Riddhima, making her sit. Once she was settled, he moved the chair across from her beside her and sat down.

Riddhima rolled her eyes. "Isn't the whole point of keeping that chair there ki tum wahaan baitho?" She asked.

Armaan shrugged. "Mujhe yeh zyada pasand hai," he replied.

"Kyu?"

Armaan bent and kissed her instead of answering. "Oh," she said when he pulled back.

"Oh," Armaan replied, smiling knowingly.

"Riddhima, aaj subah kya hua tha?" Armaan asked again as they ate.

Riddhima shrugged.

"Jaan, please. Tum nahi bataogi toh main Emma se pooch lunga," he said.

"Maine aaj Emma se tumhaari treatment ke baare mein poocha," she finally replied, suddenly finding her food very interesting as she played with it, refusing to look up at him.

"Jaan!" Armaan whispered, stunned.

"Main jaanti hu mujhe nahi poochna chahiye tha. Lekin tumne mujhe kuch bataya hi nahi. Toh main kya karti?"

"I can't believe Emma ne tumhe bata diya," he mumbled.

"Armaan, mujhe kyu nahi bataya kabhi?" She asked, her eyes shining with unshed tears.

"Tumhe woh sab jaanne ki kya zarurat hai? Ab toh sab theek haina."

"Toh tumne kyu Rahul se meri treatment ke baare mein poocha?" She backfired.

Armaan was surprised that she knew about that.

"Aisa ghooro mat. Of course mujhe pata hai. Tumhe kya laga Rahul ne mujhe kuch nahi bataya?"

I'll Love You Longer Than Foreverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें