Chapter Sixty Six

"Riddhima!" Armaan shouted, as he chased after her, but Riddhima just kept moving, not listening to Armaan.

"I'm sorry, na. Please," he pleaded, but Riddhima paid him no mind.

Finally catching up to her, Armaan held her arm and pulled her with him to a secluded corner. Without giving her a chance to protest, he quickly gathered her in his arms, holding her close.

"I'm sorry, baby," he apologized yet again, kissing her forehead.

Riddhima rolled her eyes, looking here and there, as if she wasn't interested in what Armaan was saying.

"Basket," Armaan drawled lovingly, caressing her hair and cheeks.

When Riddhima looked at him, he grinned wide and said, "I'm sorry!"

"Mujhe nahi chahiye tumhara koi sorry," Riddhima answered with an attitude.

Armaan laughed and pulled her even closer. "Toh kya chahiye?" He asked cheekily.

"Kuch nahi!" Riddhima replied.

"Yaar, tum har baat pe gussa kyu ho jaati ho? I'm sorry! Please!" He pleaded, letting go of her and holding both his ears in apology. He even pulled the puppy dog eyes.

Riddhima sighed. "Tum na... Ugh! Why are you so cute?" She asked rhetorically. "I can't even stay mad at you for long."

Armaan grinned on hearing that. "Achcha haina. Mere liye toh best hai," he replied childlishly. Riddhima shook her head at him fondly, giving in and hugging him. She pressed a kiss to his chest before parting from the hug, but not letting him go.

"Lekin, it was so embarrassing Armaan. Tumne mujhe aise ground pe gira diya. Sab kaise has rahe the," she whined.

"I know, Basket," he replied, caressing her cheek with his knuckles. "I'm sorry. Lekin woh Nikki aur Muskaan mujhe aise dekh rahe the. Toh I got startled."

"Hmmm..." Riddhima mumbled.

"Ek dance toh iss gareeb ko mil hi sakta haina? Please, Jaan," Armaan begged, unleashing the intensity of his deep blue eyes on her.

Of course, Riddhima wasn't immune to it and nodded absentmindedly, not in a state to say anything at the moment.

"Thank you, baby! You're the best! I love you!" Armaan exclaimed, placing a quick, hard kiss on her.

Riddhima blushed, but replied. "I love you, too." She kissed his cheek and then hugged him, hiding her face in his chest.

"Oyye hoyye," Armaan murmured lovingly, kissing the top of her head.

"Chalo," Jai announced. "Aaj toh lag hi gayi. Sab batao, Armaan pe paise laga rahe ho ya uske against?"

It was a madhouse once he was finished. Everyone was bidding, left right and centre.

"Mere 1000 Riddhima pe," Rohit opened. Soon, Shaurya, Neha, Roshni and Sonia joined in.

"Mere bhi 1500 Riddhima pe," Rakesh announced.

When they were done bidding, Abhi bid money on Armaan, surprising everyone. "Mere 500 Armaan pe," he said.

"Um, Abhi?" Shaurya asked tentatively. "Are you sure?"

Abhi nodded confidently.

"Ek baar sochlo. Agar haar gaye toh?" Shaurya pressed.

"Don't worry. Maine sochke hi yeh decision liya hai," Abhi assured him.

"Mere bhi 2000 Armaan pe," Nikki said, shoving the money to Jai.

"Yeh, Nikki na, bilkul nahi badli. Shaadi ho gayi lekin abhi bhi Armaan ki chamchi hi hai," Neha commented lightly to Sonia. However, it didn't go unnoticed by anybody.

I'll Love You Longer Than Foreverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें