Chapter One Hundred and Thirty Nine

"You look so pretty!" Armaan complimented, as he watched Riddhima dress up in the mirror. They were going to Ravello for the day, another island along the coast. They'd already spent some time by the beachside in the morning so that Riddhima could get her fill of the place. 

Riddhima blushed as her eyes met Armaan's through the mirror. "Thank you," she murmured. "Tum bhi bure nahi lag rahe."

That was an understatement. Armaan looked extremely attractive in his loose blue bohemian print shirt and white chinos. "Thank you so much for such a huge compliment, wife!" Armaan exclaimed, stepping into her personal space, wrapping his arms around her. He smelled divine. 

"You're welcome, husband," Riddhima giggled. 

"Are we ready?" Armaan asked. "Agar humein wahaan saari cheezein enjoy karni hai toh abhi nikalna padega. Ravello yahaan se thoda door haina. It'll take us a little more time to get there."

"Ready, baby," Riddhima assured, standing on her tiptoes to give him a kiss.

"Mmmm," Armaan moaned into it, his arms tightening around her waist. "Waah, waah," he whispered. "Aaj bada pyaar aa raha hai."

Riddhima shrugged, hugging him. "Kyun, nahi aa sakta kya?"

"Oh, bilkul aa sakta hai. Main toh bas soch raha tha ki har din kyun nahi aata?" Armaan asked.

Riddhima snorted. "Tum har din itne cute nahi lagte na!"

"Basketttttt," Armaan whined. "Tumhe kitni baar samjhaana padega? Don't call me cute! I'm hot, handsome, charming. Inme se koi bhi adjective use karlo. Just not cute! Kids are cute. Adults are not."

"But I find you cute toh main kya karun?" Riddhima questioned. 

Armaan rolled his eyes. "Kuch mat karo tum. Chalo ab!"

"Okay, okay," Riddhima gave in. "You look very dashing," she told him, reaching up to give him a smacking kiss on his cheek. "Very handsome."

Armaan grinned widely. "Thank you! Ab chalein?"

"Haan," Riddhima agreed. As they made their way across the lobby, she handed Armaan her phone. "As usual, please hold onto this. Aur iss baar please kisi ko bhi koi waahiyaat message mat bhej dena!"

"What do you mean by waahiyaat?" Armaan questioned. "Aisa kya kiya maine?"

"Kyun? Tumne Di ko woh disgusting messages nahi bheje mere phone se?" Riddhima fired back, making Armaan laugh at the memory. Since he'd been holding onto Riddhima's phone for her on most days, he had taken to randomly messaging people in her contact list with the weirdest of messages. Once, he'd texted Anjali some pretty R-rated things. It had been in good fun and Anjali had obviously immediately understood that it was him who had sent those messages. The two of them had a laugh over it when she called him. But Riddhima had been embarrassed.

"Fineeeee," Armaan drawled. "I won't send any 'disgusting' messages," he said, making the air quotes as he said disgusting. "Is that all, Your Majesty?"

"Yes, my loyal subject," Riddhima replied a little too smugly. "Let's get on with the day then!"

They hopped on to the yacht captained by Brianne for the journey. This time, instead of jumping into the water for a swim, Riddhima put on some music and they spent almost the entire time dancing. Their laughter, louder than the music somehow, echoed around the boat as they did so, making Brianne smile. Really a very cute couple, she repeated to herself.

When they got down at Ravello, they ate first, because they were both hungry, finding a cute patisserie right by the docks. Then, it was business as usual and they went about exploring the town. Riddhima found a restaurant that provided one day cooking lessons for tourists and immediately signed them up. The class would only be for a couple of hours in the evening. They even had one of those midnight course options for people who wanted to cook under the moonlight, so they had plenty of options to choose from. 

I'll Love You Longer Than Foreverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें