Chapter Seventy Five

The next few days passed in a blur of work. The Goa trip was scheduled for the 10th of Jan and the gang had to finish up all their work before that. So, they were pulling extra hours and shifts, covering for other doctors now so that they could cover for the gang when they went on vacation.

The interns really cribbed about the long hours, not accustomed to such gruelling work schedules, but plodded through because they knew that they wouldn't get to go on vacation if they didn't work now.

With all the work, the gang hadn't gotten time to actually hang out and chill like they did, but what little time they did have together was dominated by talks of Armaan and Riddhima's potential engagement. Ever since Armaan had admitted to having the ring, excitement had been rife within the gang and they were excitedly anticipating the day it finally happened. Any chance they got, they would corner Armaan and interrogate him, but he refused to say a word, which was making them agitated, especially because it was so difficult for them to keep this from Riddhima. Muskaan had already almost slipped several times, but thankfully, someone would always arrive at the right moment and handle the conversation before Muskaan blurted it all out.

This was making Riddhima a little suspicious and she had aired her doubts in front of Armaan, stating that she knew he was planning something, and something huge by the looks of it and asked him to come clean immediately. Armaan had denied everything and told her that he thought that Muskaan had finally lost it because she was in a happy relationship with Rahul now. Or maybe the excitement of the trip was getting to her (Muskaan). He assured her that he wasn't planning anything at all. After a long interrogation, Riddhima finally let it go.

But, the others bore the brunt of that one conversation as Armaan lectured them all to keep their mouths shut or he'd uninvite everyone from the wedding, whenever it happened, no matter what anyone said. Knowing that Armaan was capable of doing that, everyone had kept their mouths tightly shut after that and Muskaan had been on the receiving end of a lot of hateful glares post said lecture.

Thankfully, things had settled since then and Riddhima had also written it off as excitement from Muskaan and forgotten about the whole thing. Armaan had been extremely relieved when that happened. His surprise was a go and he was absolutely, completely, wholly excited for it.

The morning of 7th Jan, Riddhima woke up to a room full of flowers. All kinds and colours of them. It was like a florist's shop inside her room.

 It was like a florist's shop inside her room

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She looked around, absolutely surprised. She was definitely not expecting something like this today, so she kept wondering as to why Armaan had done this. Because, of course, it was Armaan who had done this. Who else would such a thing for her? And, more importantly, how had he done it? As far as Riddhima knew her dad, he wouldn't have allowed this, even if he was incredibly fond of Armaan.

But, more than that, Riddhima was extremely surprised that Armaan hadn't stuck around to see her reaction to those flowers first thing in the morning. It was so unlike him!

I'll Love You Longer Than Foreverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें