Chapter Ninety

Bi's Cafe, as everyone fondly called it, was just as quaint and peaceful as Armaan remembered. This place had been his safe haven when he'd been in Kasauli. He'd spend almost his entire day at the cafe, working or studying, only going home to sleep. The first time he'd stumbled upon it, early in the morning, all blurry eyed from the all nighter he'd pulled the previous night to complete a project, Bi had been there to welcome him. He'd never left after that. In her, he'd found a mom, someone he hadn't had all his life till then, despite having a mother. She'd been there for him when no one else had, not even Nikki. Suffice to say, he was extremely grateful to Bi for all she'd done for him, and would always be.

"Yeh jagah bilkul nahi badli," Rahul commented, bringing Armaan out of his memories.

"Bilkul nahi," Armaan agreed. "Ab bhi ghar jaisa lagta hai."

Rahul nodded fondly and ruffled Armaan's hair. "Tera toh ghar hi tha na?" He asked. Rahul had seen Armaan around the cafe at all sorts of odd hours enough times to understand that Armaan spent every possible minute there. It had confused him before, because why would Armaan Mallik, the coolest dude of college, spend his time at a hole in wall cafe when he could be out partying? But, as he got to know Armaan during their internship, he realized how incorrectly he'd judged Armaan and that the Armaan he had known in college wasn't who Armaan was for real, at all.

"Ghar hi hai, aaj bhi," Armaan answered. Rahul smiled.

"Chalein?" Armaan asked the ladies, who nodded.

"Okay then," he said, holding out both his arms for each of them to take one. "Shall we?"

Riddhima & Muskaan giggled but latched on to him, while Rahul shook his head at their antics.

"Tu kabhi nahi badlega," he commented dryly.

"Jo badal gaya woh Armaan nahi," came the cheeky reply.

Rahul threw his hands in the air and walked inside the cafe, muttering something about being stuck with these idiots for the rest of his life. The trio laughed and followed him in.

Just as Armaan & Rahul had expected, the place was packed, mostly with college kids. Soft music was playing in the background, excited chatter filling the air and overpowering it.

Paying no heed to what was going on around them, they made their way to the counter. A young woman was working it, someone who neither Armaan nor Rahul had seen before.

"Hey," Armaan greeted her. "Bi hai kya?" He asked.

The girl looked up at the sound of his voice and was momentarily taken aback to see not one, but two extremely good looking guys standing in front of her. She blushed crazily, a dopey smile on her face as she looked at both of them dreamily.

"Uhm," Rahul cleared his throat. "Excuse me," he said. Looking at the name tag, he added, "Natasha. Bi hai kya?"

"Umm... kya?" Natasha asked, still dazed.

"B se Bi! Hai kya?" Riddhima asked, annoyed. She didn't like the way this girl was blushing at the mere sight of Armaan & Rahul. The boys, well versed with Riddhima's moods by now, chuckled at her annoyance, but shut right up when Muskaan glared at them.

"Bi... um... haan. Haina," Natasha replied.

"Good! Unhe bulaane ki zehmat utha sakti ho? Ya bas yahaan khade hoke aankhen faadkar humein ghoorti rahogi?" Muskaan asked.

"Bula... bulati hu," Natasha mumbled. She scurried away quickly, intimidated by Muskaan and her abrasiveness.

Riddhima and Muskaan chuckled at this and high fived while the boys just shared a look of fond annoyance.

I'll Love You Longer Than Foreverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें