Chapter Forty Nine

The next day saw the girls leaving again for one of their excursions. Armaan was getting really pissed at this, not that he was allowed to say anything. He'd whined and cribbed about it for almost an hour in the morning as Riddhima got ready to leave, but she was having none of that.

"Armaan, hum yahaan isliye aaye hain kyuki humaare friends ki shaadi hai. Toh isliye, yeh important hai ki hum unke saath time spend karein, right? Aur waise bhi, maine Tessa ko bohot miss kiya hai. Toh main uske saath time spend karna chahti hu," she'd told him in no uncertain terms. He wasn't allowed to whine because they weren't getting much time together. But, their little trip to Paris has spoiled Armaan more than he cared to admit and he wasn't ready to start sharing Riddhima just yet.

No matter how much he whined or pouted, Riddhima didn't give in, even if all she wanted was to spend time with him because she knew that she had to be the responsible one in the scenario. Plus, she'd missed her friends and really wanted to spend some more time with them. The fact that the guys seemed to ease up on Armaan the more time they spent together was just an added bonus.

So, the next couple of days saw Armaan and Riddhima hanging out separately through the day, only catching each other for a few minutes before Tessa needed Riddhima to help her decide the color pattern or Cole needed Armaan to come beat Travis' ass at some stupid game before they went out for dinner as the girls had a night in.

Though Armaan hated being away from Riddhima for extended periods of time, he did quite enjoy his time with the boys. They were a bunch of great people and the more time he spent with them the more he realized why Riddhima was so fond of them. They were all really great. And, he did see Riddhima at night. They slept in the same room, after all. Everyday, Armaan would keep a bath ready for Riddhima. She'd soak in and relax, as she told Armaan about her day who would be sitting on the platform in the bathroom. They'd had quite a few water fights which Armaan absolutely loved. Then, they'd cuddle for sometime which would eventually lead to kissing and things would get pretty heated. More than once, Riddhima had pouted at the fact that Armaan wasn't ready to take things further, but he would always stop things before it went too far and spend sometime explaining to Riddhima why he believed it was best. He knew that Riddhima understood and that it was just the heat of the moment that was causing her to react that way. Also, it was great to know that Riddhima wasn't shying away from him and that she wanted him as much as he wanted her.

So, all in all, life was great for one Armaan Mallik and he couldn't have been happier. Actually, he could have been. If only he could muck up the courage to ask his girl to be his wife. All the wedding festivities were certainly not helping his mood and Riddhima had had to pacify him several times assuring him that it was okay if he didn't want to get married. But, he wasn't taking no for an answer and he decided to ask Cole for advice on how to go about things. Sure, Rahul listened to him and tried to make him understand it was going to be okay, but he didn't really understand Armaans fear. But, Cole might. So, he thought it would be a good idea to ask him for advice.

The next day when the girls left - for a spa day, no more shopping, thankfully - the boys got up to their usual stuff which included hogging on tons of pizza and burgers, drinking any and all alcohol that was made available to them and playing video games which they took a break from to watch some movies. Armaan believed they'd been very productive. They'd managed to watch all the Die Hard and Rocky movies, a couple of the superhero ones, including but not limited to X Men, Batman and of course, Superman. Armaan had been the loudest spectator of all Superman movies, naturally. So, everyone was surprised when he said that he was going to sit the movie out but they could carry on if they wanted to and asked Cole to step outside with him for a minute.

I'll Love You Longer Than Foreverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें