Chapter Eighty Four

"No way," Riddhima refused vehemently.

"Please, Basket!" Armaan pleaded, giving her the full effect of his puppy dog eyes which she usually found hard to resist.

"Armaan! Tumhaari yeh stupid trick iss baar kaam nahi karegi. Nahi matlab nahi," she insisted.

"Lekin... Basket! Please!" Armaan whined.

"Armaan! Kya kar rahe ho? Chalo!" Anjali, who was a few feet away, called out, breaking the stare off between Armaan & Riddhima.

Armaan sighed and waved her on, indicating that she should go ahead with the others. Anjali looked confused but went anyway.

The entire group, apart from Abhi & Nikki who had stayed back at the hotel because Nikki had been feeling nauseous all morning, were at the beach to enjoy some water sports, but Riddhima was being a sore thumb. She was terrified and absolutely refused to even try any of those "life threatening sports as she called them. Currently, Armaan was trying to convince her to at least give it a try before deciding she wasn't gonna like it, but she was adamant.

"Arre! Tum Di ke saath kyu nahi gaye?" Riddhima asked.

"Ab tumhe company dene rukna padega na!" Armaan replied.

"Armaan, it's okay! I don't mind. Main yahaan hi baith jaati hu. Tum jao," she insisted.

Armaan shook his head in refusal. "Nahi, Basket. Tumhe akele chodkar main kahin nahi jaa raha. It's okay. Hum dono yahaan ruk jaate hain."

"Armaan," Riddhima pleaded.

"Kya?" He asked.

"Meri wajah se tum kyu enjoy nahi kar rahe? Mujhe waise bhi inn sab cheezon se bohot darr lagta hai. Itne saalon se Di mujhe try karane ki koshish kar rahi hai lekin mujhse nahi hota. Ab, meri wajah se tum bhi nahi jaa rahe. Yeh toh galat hai. Mujhe darr lagta hai toh tum kyu enjoy nahi karoge?" She ranted.

Armaan sighed. "It's okay, Basket. It's not like maine yeh sab pehle try nahi kiya hai. Main kuch miss nahi kar raha."

Riddhima scoffed. "Armaan kya bakwaas kar rahe ho! Subah se toh itne excited the. Sabko achche se naashta bhi nahi karne diya aur kheench laaye yahaan. Ab keh rahe ho koi fark nahi padta."

Armaan shrugged. "Woh toh main excited isliye tha kyuki mujhe sab tumhaare saath karna tha," he admitted, smiling sheepishly.

"Oh!" Riddhima exclaimed, not knowing what to say to that.

"Hey! It's okay!" Armaan assured her, wrapping an arm around her shoulder and pulling her into his side. "Tum iss sabke baare mein zyada socho mat," he told her, kissing her temple.

When Riddhima deemed that they were near enough the sea, which was actually only a few feet away from the shore, the couple sat down, basking in the sun.

The area touching the sea was occupied by various peddlers as they tried to attract tourists to try out their water sport shack. Riddhima could see Rahul and Anjali talking to one of those guys, definitely getting the necessary information about all the activities they wanted to participate in.

Riddhima looked around the beach and saw that it wasn't really as crowded as she had thought it would be. It wasn't a private beach, but it was attached to the hotel they were staying at and the hotel guests had a separate gate they could use to enter the beach. There weren't many shacks either, so Riddhima assumed that though this was a public beach, it must be used mainly by the guests at the hotel.

She looked around for a few minutes, enjoying the sights in front of her before turning back to the man beside her. Armaan was looking at the sea, unblinking.

I'll Love You Longer Than Foreverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें