Chapter Fifty Two

Riddhima spent a better part of the evening at Nikki's. The girls caught up on all that they'd missed in each other's lives. Riddhima told Nikki about Anjali coming back and then Rahul and finally Muskaan. She told her about Muskaan's engagement fiasco and how they were working on a plan to bring Rahul and Muskaan back together. RK & Madhu were in a bliss. Riddhima had called him after getting back from Paris and they'd had a long talk. Apparently Madhu had been planning to talk to RK about everything anyway, but meeting Armaan and Riddhima had made her do it sooner. Once they sat down, everything came tumbling out and RK had apologized continuously till Madhu had forgiven him. He'd then told Madhu about his arrangement with Muskaan and how she was his best friend and about her issues with Rahul. Madhu had been overjoyed to know that he wasn't in an actual relationship and had suggested that they give their relationship another chance after she apologized for jumping to conclusions.

Riddhima couldn't have been happier for them and she just wished that Muskaan and Rahul sorted their differences out quickly. She told Nikki about their plans to bring Rahul and Muskaan closer and Nikki wholeheartedly jumped on the bandwagon, telling Riddhima that she would be there for whatever they needed. Riddhima smiled at Nikki, happy that she was so eager to help. It was about time that all of them move forward in life with the people they loved. Since Armaan and Riddhima were the only ones who were together, they had taken it upon themselves to make sure that Rahul and Muskaan and Atul and Anjali ended up together. It was clear to anyone with a 20 - 20 vision that they belonged together. And now, Riddhima was sure that Nikki and Abhi would help them as well.

Finally, when it was getting really late, Abhi dropped Riddhima home.

"Thank you, Riddhima," he told her after Riddhima got down from the car.

"Abhi! Please ab itni si baat ke liye thanks mat kaho," Riddhima replied.

"Riddhima main..." he started.

"Nahi," Riddhima cut him off. "Agar main aur Armaan hote, toh kya tum humein help nahi karte?" She asked.

"Tumhaari help? Bilkul," Abhi answered. "Armaan ke baare mein itna sure nahi hu," he said, his voice light and teasing.

"ABHI!" Riddhima rebuked, hitting him playfully.

"Achcha baba. Nahi bolta thanks," he said.

"Good," Riddhima replied, giving him a hug.

"Kal milte hain, okay? Tum thoda jaldi aa jaana, please," Abhi told her. Riddhima nodded before leaving.

Once, Riddhima got to her room, she wasn't surprised to see Armaan waiting for her. He wasted no time in crossing the room and pulling her in his arms. He hugged her tightly, pulling her closer and closer till he couldn't any longer and then buried his face in her neck, nuzzling and kissing.

"Armaan," Riddhima whispered, her voice weak due to his closeness.

Armaan pulled back and placed his lips on Riddhima's, kissing her hard. "I love you," he whispered when they broke apart.

"I love you, too," Riddhima replied.

"Tum please aisi sab utli - seedhi harkatein mat kiya karo," Armaan told her when they were sitting on her bed.

"Maine kya kiya?" Riddhima asked innocently, even though she knew that Armaan was upset because she didn't tell him where she was going when she went to meet Nikki.

I'll Love You Longer Than Foreverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें