Chapter Sixty Eight

Everyone was waiting for Armaan and Riddhima, a little tense. Rahul, Muskaan, Abhi & Nikki were the only ones who understood the gravity of the situation, while the rest of them were just surprised as to why Riddhima had such a strong reaction to Sonia's words and why Armaan felt the need to run behind her to talk to her.

The two of them walked back, hand in hand, with a smile on their lips, making the 4 sigh with relief.

"Thank God! Koi gadbad nahi hui," Nikki whispered. Abhi nodded in agreement.

"Maine kaha tha na. Kuch nahi hoga," Rahul told Muskaan, who simply nodded in return.

"Guys, all okay?" Abhi asked. Armaan and Riddhima nodded in unison, smiling brightly.

This placated the gang that everything was okay and there were no issues between the two.

"Riddhima! Tumhe Rahul ko kuch batana tha na. About the call?" Armaan prompted, looking at her with wide eyes.

Riddhima looked confused for a second before she realized what he was saying. "Oh! Haan, haan. Batana haina."

"Kya batana hai?" Rahul asked. Muskaan, who was standing beside Rahul listened on intently.

"Tujhe pata hai, kiska call tha?" She asked, coming to a stop beside him, looping her arm through his.

"Tu batayegi nahi toh kaise pata chalega?" Rahul asked, annoyed.

"Lyla ka," Riddhima answered, grinning smugly. "Tere baare mein pooch rahi thi."

"Riddhu..." Rahul sighed, exasperated. "Kya naya naatak hai yeh?"

"What naya naatak? Simar Aunty mujhe bol rahi thi. Unhe Lyla bohot pasand hai," Riddhima blabbered.

Sonia looked at Riddhima surprised. "Tumne toh kaha tha ki Rahul kisise pyaar karta hai?" She asked.

Riddhima bit her tongue. She had said that. "Haan... Haan, maine... Maine kaha tha na. Yes, maine kaha tha," she replied, fumbling.

"Toh? Fir yeh Lyla kaun hai?" Sonia questioned.

"Lyla... Lyla hai ek. Rahul ki family friend. Aur maine yeh kaha tha ki Rahul loves somebody, lekin zaroori thodi hai ki that girl also loves him. Right?" Riddhima asked.

"Right!" Nikki jumped in. "Riddhima tum ekdum sahi bol rahi ho. Hum jisse pyaar karte hain, woh bhi humse pyaar kare? That's not necessary."

I'll Love You Longer Than Foreverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें