Chapter Fifty Six

The next morning, Riddhima made breakfast for everyone, obviously, all of Armaan's favourites in honour of his birthday.

Armaan loved it. He loved Riddhima's cooking and he really appreciated her doing all this for him. When he told her so on the way to the hospital that morning, she just laughed it off.

"Armaan, main yeh sab tumhaare liye nahi, apne liye kar rahi hu. Mujhe achcha lagta hai yeh karna, she told him.

"Haan, lekin phir bhi... He started.

"Nahi. Kuch lekin - wekin nahi. Jab mera birthday hota hai, tum nahi karte mere liye kuch? She asked, knowing that would shut him right up. He always went out of his way for a grand gesture on her birthday every year. She was right and Armaan just shrugged sheepishly.

"Waise, he began conversationally, "Mujhe mera surprise abhi tak nahi mila.

Riddhima laughed. "Jaanti hu. Sadly tumhaara surprise thoda delay ho gaya hai, but I'm sure ki lunch tak toh tumhe mil hi jaayega.

Armaan was really curious now (like you all are :P). He wanted to know what Riddhima was planning. He hoped it would lead to them spending some alone time. He had loved spending time with his friends last night, but he hoped that they would have some time with each other as well. Come what may, he wasn't willing to pass on their tradition of a quiet dinner, just the two of them. Knowing his friends, they'd crib and make faces, but he wasn't going to give in. They got their party, he wanted to spend time with his girl now.

"Waise yeh surprise hai kya? Ek hint toh de hi sakti ho na? Armaan asked.

"Armaan, Riddhima chided. "Thoda patience nahi rakh sakte kya?

"Nahi! Armaan pouted. "Yeh suspense na, bohot zyada ho gaya hai! Mujhe janna hai. Please!

Riddhima laughed. "Ab tumhe samajh aaya mujhe kaisa lagta hai jab tum aaye din yeh sab surprises plan karte rehte ho!

Armaan sighed. "Woh jo bhi ho. Please! Ek hint!

Riddhima shook her head.

"Ek bhi nahi? Chotu sa bhi nahi? Armaan pressed.

Riddhima zipped her lips.

They'd reached the hospital by then. Armaan parked the car in a remote corner where he knew they'd be hidden from view. Riddhima who was too busy enjoying the fact that she was making Armaan squirm seemed to not notice that.

"Pakka? Armaan asked, his voice low.

"Haan. Pakka, Riddhima replied.

"Soch lo, Armaan whispered in her ear, kissing her earlobe.

"Ky - kya sochna hai? Riddhima asked, her voice breaking at his touch.

"Yahi ki agar tum seedhe - seedhe nahi bologi, toh mere paas bohot tareeke hain tumse bulwane ke, he huskily whispered, trailing kisses along her neck.

"Ar - Armaan, Riddhima moaned.

"Haan, Basket. Bolo na, he replied, not stopping his assault on her tongue.

Riddhima moved away, restricting access to her neck. Armaan shook his head and freed Riddhima of her seatbelt, turning her around and kissing her hard. He didn't give her time to react as he deepened the kiss, kissing her with everything in him. Riddhima kissed him back just as fervently.

Armaan pulled back when it became necessary, kissing down her neck.

"Armaan... humein jaana chahiye, Riddhima said, her voice breathless. "Duty ka time ho raha hai.

Armaan just moaned. "Armaan! Riddhima smacked his arm. "Hato.

Armaan moved back, still in a daze. Riddhima took this opportunity and made a run for it. Armaan's tactics, though amazing, had also been taxing. She needed to compose herself before she went on duty. So, she rushed into the nearest washroom and splashed her face with water. Armaan wasn't faring any better. So maybe seducing her before work hadn't been the best idea, especially in the parking lot, but Armaan was grasping at straws. He really wanted to know what Riddhima had in store for his birthday. So far, it had been really good and he wanted to know what it was that Riddhima had planned for the rest of the day.

I'll Love You Longer Than Foreverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें