Chapter Forty Six

The next morning, they drove Emma to the airport early in the morning.

"You look after yourself," she ordered Armaan. He nodded as he moved in to pull her into a tigh hug. "And look after your girl. She's really special." Armaan grinned and nodded.

Next, she was pulled into a hug by Riddhima, who Emma was sure was crying.

"Stop crying, you buffoon," she reprimanded softly, swatting Riddhima's back.

"I'm going to miss you," Riddhima replied, her voice blubbery and hoarse from cryng.

"You're talking as if I'm never going to see you again! We'll see each other as often as possible. And we have scheduled Skype dates every weekend, remember?" Emma asked, wiping the tears that were threatening to fall out of her eyes as well.

"It's not the same."

"Oh, hush you! You're making me cry! You are absolutely not allowed to do that!" Emma scolded.

"I'm sorry," Riddhima replied. "I'm just really going to miss you."

"I'm going to miss you, too. But, I'll talk to you on the weekend and I'll introduce you to Ron and Rose," Emma promised.

Riddhima managed a small smile as she nodded.

More hugs were exchanged as they bid Emma goodbye. Armaan pulled Riddhima close to him and wiped her tears as they waved at Emma before she disappeared inside.

"I'm going to miss her," Armaan sighed into Riddhima's hair.

"Me too," she replied.

Armaan dropped a kiss to Riddhima's head. "I think we should head back, relax a little before the others get here."

Nate nodded and they headed to the villa, where as promised by Cole, a caretaker was waiting for them.

They all occupied the rooms they liked best, perks for being the first ones to reach and settled in.

"Where are you, you lazy bones?" A voice shouted at the top of their lungs waking Armaan and Riddhima.

Riddhima laughed, knowing who it was while Armaan whined and pulled Riddhima in closer, trying to grab a few more moments of sleep.

"Armaan, utho!" Riddhima said, shaking him.

"Bas 5 minutes," he mumbled into her neck.

"Armaan, chalo. Neeche sab aa rahe hai. Main nahi chahti ki woh humaara mazaak udaye."

Armaan pouted, but agreed nonetheless.

They made their way downstairs, hand in hand, and the first thing they saw was Nate trying to kiss the life out of a girl, who Armaan assumed must have been his wife, Lavender.

"Ridzy!" A voice called. Riddhima turned and saw Cole standing there. She smiled widely and took off, launching herself in his arms.

"Hey, you!"

"Hey!"

"Unhand my man right now, RG!" Tessa said, standing beside them.

I'll Love You Longer Than Foreverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें