Chapter Sixty Nine

Armaan pulled back immediately, knowing Riddhima would be extremely embarrassed as it is. Riddhima didn't like being so intimate in public. The only few times they'd kissed even when they weren't alone were in Paris. After coming home, Riddhima had strictly told Armaan that she didn't want a repeat of those few times, especially in front of their friends. She remembered just how much Anjali & Muskaan had teased her after Colessa's wedding. Anjali had even gone as far as asking Riddhima if they'd done it and Riddhima's face had burned as she'd stuttered out a no before running away. So, yes. After that incident, Armaan was absolutely forbidden from kissing her in front of an audience.

Everyone was looking at the couple in complete shock, not knowing what to do. Even Armaan's college friends were surprised cause they'd never seen or heard about him kissing a girl. He'd flirt with girls and hug them and on occasion, kiss their hands or cheeks, but never one on the lips.

Neha was fuming. She couldn't believe that Armaan had actually done that. In public. She'd never seen him kiss anyone else before. So, why now? Why this girl? She wasn't even that special. Just a stubborn know it all who thought she was so much better than anyone else. Just looking at her made Neha so mad. Now, seeing Armaan kiss her, it was worse.

"ARMAAN!" Riddhima screeched, embarrassed. "Kya kar rahe the?" She swatted his arm.

"Ouch!" Armaan whined, rubbing the spot she'd hit. She'd used a lot of force. "Kya karta main? Tum toh chup hone ka naam hi nahi le rahi thi. Toh bas maine..."He trailed off, shrugging.

"Armaan, tum... Tum... Tum..." Riddhima didn't even have the words to say.

"Main main main kya?" Armaan asked. "Aisa kya kar diya yaar? Itna bhadak kyu rahi ho?"

"Aisa kya kar diya means what? Armaan, hum akele nahi hain," Riddhima yelled, exasperated.

"Oh! Matlab akele ho toh main kar sakta hu?" He asked cheekily.

Riddhima blushed a bright red at his words, and turned around, hiding her face in his chest, as she whacked his back. Armaan grinned at his shy baby and immediately slipped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer.

"Shee, yaar, Armaan!" Nikki interrupted. "Kuch toh sharam kar."

Armaan just laughed. "Isme kya sharam. Apni girlfriend ko hi kiss kiya na? Kisi aur ko thodi!"

"Girlfriend?" Neha asked, surprised. "Yeh tumhaari girlfriend hai?" Pointing towards Riddhima.

"Haan. Kyu, tumhe koi problem hai?" Armaan asked a little rudely.

Taken aback by his tone, Neha stammered, "Na... Nahi. Muj... Mujhe kya problem hogi?"

She couldn't believe it. So, not only was Armaan okay with kissing someone now (he hadn't ever done that before), he was also okay with the labelling! When they'd been in college, Armaan had never let any of the girls he'd dated call him their boyfriend and he never referred to any of them as his girlfriend either, unless they'd been dating for more than a month, which was not very often.

I'll Love You Longer Than Foreverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें