Chapter Forty Seven

A

fter everyone was settled in and fed, thanks to Armaan and Riddhima, the group was lazing around the house, thankful for down time before they started the wedding preparations. The wedding planner was flying in in the evening and there was a ton of shit to be done. The dress fittings, flowers and cake tasting were still pending. Cole and Tessa had flown in earlier in the month to finalize other things, but they hadn't had the time to work on these. So, they had a small window of one week to get all of it done.

"That was bloody amazing, Ridzy. I missed your cooking," Travis said, rubbing his tummy.

Riddhima laughed. "Thanks, Trav! You can have the perks of my cooking for 8 more days now."

"Gotta make the most of it, then," he replied seriously, already compiling a list of food she had to make for him.

"So, Armaan, tell us about yourself. We don't really know that much about you," Cole said.

"Well, there's not much to know, really. I mean, I'm a doctor at Sanjeevani."

"And?" Cole asked.

"What else?" Armaan questioned, confused.

"Just, you know, stuff," Cole replied vaguely.

"This isn't an interview, Cole Stone. You leave my boy alone," Riddhima interrupted, her tone hot and immensely protective.

The others laughed and nothing could stop the huge grin on Armaan's face. He pulled her close and planted a kiss on her temple in thanks.

They spent some time laughing and joking around. A few hours later, everybody could see the love between Armaan and Riddhima as they cuddled close, whispered constantly into each others' ears and exchanged kisses. Everyone, especially the girls, warmed up to him after that.

They were all sitting and laughing around when the rest of the gang arrived from India.

Riddhima and Anjali hugged each other as if they hadn't seen each other in years as oppsed to days. She was then passed on to Rahul who hugged her just as tight and long.

Meanwhile, Atul hugged a very surprised Armaan, whose eyes were stuck on the door where Muskaan was standing, still unsure of whether to stay or run away.

Armaan pulled back from Atul's hug and went to her, grasping her hand in his and pulling he in to introduce her to everyone.

"Hey guys!" He called over the commotion. "This is Muskaan!"

The girls rushed in to introduce themselves to her and soon Muskaan was at ease with everybody as more introductions rolled around. Armaan and Riddhima stood on the sidelines, happy to let the others get to know each other. They looked on, smiling happily and exchanged fist bumps on a job well done on finding Muskaan there, a fact that didn't go unnoticed by Rahul who stowed it away to bring up later when they weren't surrounded by so many people.

"So, Madhu ke saath phone call kaam kar gaya?" Armaan asked.

"I hope so! I mean, I'm sure Muskaan kabhi yahaan nahi aati agar woh RK ke saath hoti. But, hopefully Madhu ne meri baat samjhi aur RK ko maaf kar diya."

"Hume usse call karna chahiye, nahi?" Armaan asked.

Riddhima agreed. "Baad mein. Abhi bas ek message drop kar dete hain."

Thanks a ton! Hope everything's good on your end. X' Riddhima texted him.

She got a reply back in minutes.

Everything is way more than good. Thank YOU. I know you did it. Talk later. X' he texted back.

"She did forgive him then," Riddhima mused, smiling.

I'll Love You Longer Than Foreverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें