Chapter Seventy Eight

"Armaan!" Riddhima moaned, as he kissed down her neck. The lovebirds were in the Fire Escape, spending some time together between duties.

Work had been really taxing and they hadn't gotten any time together since the morning they announced that Armaan had proposed. That day, even Dr. Keerti didn't have the heart to tell them to stop loitering around and get to work, and Armaan had taken full advantage of the fact, roaming around the hospital, following Riddhima like a lost puppy. It was only when Riddhima got really irritated by his behaviour and scolded him for being such a bother that he finally left her alone.

But, since then, there had been so much to do that there wasn't any time to spend together. Working so much left them all tired and drained and so, there hadn't been any possibility of meeting after work either.

They were all happy, though, because they were all going on their vacation the next day and then, there wouldn't be any talk of work or the hospital or patients for 5 glorious days.

Right this moment though, the only thing on Riddhima's mind was Armaan, and his hot breath on her neck, his lips wreaking havoc on her body, and his arms around her, moving sensually, making her weak in the knees.

She'd been going to the cafeteria for a coffee break when Armaan had pulled her into the fire escape. Safe to say, coffee was long forgotten as the two lost themselves in each other.

"Riddhima," Armaan whispered passionately, gazing into her eyes.

He was so close that Riddhima could feel his breath on her lips. If he moved even a little, they would be kissing. She quivered at the proximity.

"Armaan!" She breathed huskily.

Unable to look at him because of his intense gaze, Riddhima hid her face in his neck. She rubbed her nose along his collarbone and nuzzled, causing Armaan to groan and tighten his hold on her, pulling her closer.

His hands moved up and down her back as he too buried his face in her neck, kissing every spot he could reach.

A few minutes later, Armaan pulled back and lifted Riddhima's head from his neck. Riddhima looked confused but Armaan didn't say anything and immediately smacked his lips on hers in a passionate kiss.

Riddhima's arms, out of habit, wound around his neck and her hands found purchase in his hair, tugging, like they always did. Armaan moaned and kissed Riddhima harder, his own arms around her tightening.

They kissed for what felt like an eternity.

Their moment was broken by the beeping of their pagers. Riddhima pulled back immediately, but Armaan, still dazed, looked confused and moved forward as Riddhima pulled back, wanting to kiss her more. Riddhima shook her head frantically and gestured towards his pager.

The incessant beeping noise finally brought him out of his world and he frowned.

"Yaar! Pyaar ka dushman! Hamesha mere saath hi aisa kyu hota hai?" He whined.

Riddhima laughed. "Tumhe kitni baar yaad dilana padta hai, Armaan! Tum hospital kaam karne aate ho. Kaam. Romance karne nahi."

I'll Love You Longer Than Foreverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें