Chapter One Hundred & Nineteen

An hour or so later, everyone had gathered in the garden, decked up for the mehendi ceremony. They had gone all out with the decor. The ceremony itself was taking place in one of the many expansive gardens of the hotel, as had been requested by the couple. They had wanted an open and spread out event, not wanting people to be confined in a smaller space. Sofas, chairs, and tables had been placed strategically throughout the garden for guests. Canopies of multicoloured cloth lined every table. Flowers were strategically placed at regular intervals, adding to the beauty of the set-up, while also making the garden smell majestic. One side of the garden was reserved exclusively for food with a wide spread to satisfy everyone's taste buds. Atul & Muskaan had poured their heart and soul into finalizing the wedding menu, going on numerous tastings before they pulled together a menu that was acceptable enough to pass Armaan & Riddhima's judgement and it showed. While the process might have been very engaging for foodies like the two of them, they had still tried more than a hundred dishes to settle on an acceptable fifteen. Those had been truly scary times. Watching them battle out what was acceptable to be put on the menu and what not was a task in itself. Rahul was very proud of himself for coming out of the negotiation unscathed. It had all been worth it in the end though, because the end result was nothing short of a scene from a storybook.

 It had all been worth it in the end though, because the end result was nothing short of a scene from a storybook

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The gang had all decided to go colour coordinated and were dressed in pastel green. They had decided to match outfits for all occasions, excited as they were. Anjali and Nikki had chosen every single theme after hours of debate, wanting to compliment the couple's look perfectly. It showed in how beautiful they looked, standing there together.

They were entertaining the other guests, waiting for the fashionably late entry of the couple of the hour, just merry making and sharing their excitement. Atul had broken into song once more, twisting the lyrics to suit his purpose.

Aaj mere yaar ki mehendi hai,

Yaar ki mehendi, yaar ki mehendi,

Mere yaar ki mehendi hai!

He was belting the words out in a highly offkey tone, making everyone laugh, and making Muskaan want to hit him. Which she did. The two of them got into another argument, which only stopped because of Armaan & Riddhima's arrival into the venue.

They'd arrived in a rickshaw of all things. Armaan was pedalling while Riddhima sat on the seat behind him. It did not seem in any way something either of them would ever do, despite how cheesy they were. This was straight from a Bollywood movie and too much even for them. Nonetheless, they were greeted with thunderous applause as everyone hooted at their very filmy entry.

 Nonetheless, they were greeted with thunderous applause as everyone hooted at their very filmy entry

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
I'll Love You Longer Than Foreverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें