Chapter Fifty Nine

In the evening, everyone was getting ready in their greenrooms. The concert was going to start in sometime and it was sheer panic everywhere with people running around, checking on last minute stuff.

"Ridzy, help me na! Anjy called her sister, wanting her to help tie the strings on the back of her dress.

"Haan di. Dijiye, main kar deti hu, Riddhima replied. She was already dressed in her performance clothes and had huge rollers in her head, setting her hair.

The girls helped each other in getting ready, laughing and giggling the entire time as they recounted stories and jokes.

On the other hand, the atmosphere in the boys' changing room was the opposite. The guys were all lying down around the room, lazing as Rahul whined, telling them all his woes.

"Meri toh life hi jhand ho gayi hai, Rahul cribbed.

"Abbe yaar! Armaan exclaimed, finally irritated. "Tu kyu sabke mood ki aisi ki taisi kar raha hai? Jabse Devdas ki tarah pada hai. Tujhe bola na, teri setting kara dunga. Kyu itna load le raha hai?

Rahul nodded miserably.

On hearing what Armaan was saying, Atul sprang up. He walked to Armaan and sat on his stomach.

"Saale! He exclaimed. "Tu iss Rahul ki setting kar raha hai? He asked, pointing an accusatory finger at Rahul.

Armaan nodded. "Haan, kyu? He asked.

"Aur mera kya?! Atul exclaimed. "Mera aur Anjali ka kya?

"Kya? Armaan asked. "Aur tu please, mere upar se uthega? Aur baithne ki jagah hai yahaan!

"Kyu? Main kyu uthu? Abhi agar Ridzy hoti toh tu kehta kya? Atul asked.

"Haan, par tu Riddhima nahi haina? Toh please uth! Armaan replied.

"Haan, lekin main tera Champ toh hu na! Yehi teri dosti, yehi tera pyaar? Atul bellowed dramatically.

While Abhi and Rahul shook their heads at the exchange, Yuvi and Sid looked on incredulously. They knew their seniors were a fun loving bunch, but this? It was a little too much.

Finally fed up of Atul, Armaan pushed him off himself and Atul fell on the ground.

"Tune mujhe dhakka maara? Atul asked, scandalous. "Apne Champ ko?

"Champ, tu uth hi nahi raha tha. Kya karta main? Armaan asked.

I'll Love You Longer Than Foreverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें