Chapter One Hundred and Thirty Seven

"Finally!" Riddhima shrieked in joy as she ran down the beach, a stark contrast from just a few hours ago. Armaan trailed behind her, laughing at her enthusiasm. It had taken them a whole day, but they were finally by the sea, ready to enjoy Amalfi coast to the fullest.

That morning, Riddhima had woken with a giant hangover. Armaan had helped her with something to eat and drink after laughing himself silly over her predicament. After a shower and a power nap, Riddhima had felt better. She had insisted they go to the beach, and as always, Armaan was helpless against her, unable to ever deny her a thing. So, here they were. 

"Let's sit here," Riddhima pointed at one of the less crowded spots. She spread the blanket on the sand and sat down on it. "Sunscreen first," she instructed Armaan. Pumping a generous amount onto her palm, she applied it to her arms and legs. She twisted her body, trying to apply it to her shoulders and back, but failed. Pouting, she turned to Armaan. "A little help?"

Armaan was only too happy to oblige. He sat behind Riddhima on the blanket. Taking some lotion on his hands, he massaged her shoulders, slowly trailing over her back. Riddhima sucked in a sharp breath as his fingers ghosted along her spine before finding the exposed crevices of her swimsuit, his fingers digging into her skin as he lathered them with the sunscreen. "Armaan," she breathed.

"Riddhima," Armaan whispered, nosing along her jaw and ear, stopping to bite her earlobe. Riddhima moaned at the contact. She turned to look at him and Armaan took advantage of the fact, quickly bringing their mouths together in a passionate kiss. His fingers snaked along her neck, pulling her in closer. Riddhima's hand ran up Armaan's back, finally settling in his hair, as always. She pulled his hair, making Armaan groan, his lips becoming more insistent against hers. 

They only broke apart for need of air, their breaths leaving in pants. Riddhima rested her head on his chest, inhaling his scent. And promptly wrinkled her nose. "Tumne apna perfume change kiya?" She asked her husband.

Armaan looked confused for a second. "What?"

"Tumne aaj doosra perfume use kiya haina?" Riddhima pressed.

"Ummmm, haan," Armaan replied. "Tumhe kaise pata?"

"You smell different," Riddhima said. "Armaaaaaan. Kyun doosra perfume use kiya? Tumhe pata haina mujhe tunhaara regular wala hi pasand hai?"

"I know, baby. But woh hotel ke grooming kit mein tha and it smelled nice, toh maine try kar liya," Armaan defended himself. He took an exaggerated inhale, raising his armpits. "This also smells good. Is me bura kya hai?"

"Nahi, bas… Bura hai. It doesn't smell like you. Tum next time koi aur perfume use mat karna. Okay?" Riddhima demanded.

"Yes, ma'am," Armaan agreed. "As you wish."

Riddhima smiled, kissing his cheek as a reward. "Chalo, ab tum bhi jaldi se sunscreen laga lo phir hum paani mein chalte hain," Riddhima instructed him.

"Tum hi laga do," Armaan shrugged. "I feel lazy."

Chuckling, Riddhima agreed. Armaan promptly lost his shirt, making Riddhima stop for a moment. Her husband was extremely hot with his sculpted chest and chiseled abs. It seemed juvenile to describe him like he was the protagonist of a young adult romance novel, but that's just how it was. He was extremely sexy, and sometimes Riddhima wondered how she ever managed to snag someone like him. But then, she remembered the mouth attached to that body and realized there was no one else in the world who would put up with his bullshit. Shaking her head, she got to work.

She did the back first, generously massaging Armaan's shoulders and back. Then, she sat in between his legs and painstakingly slowly, rubbed the lotion on his chest and stomach. The entire time, Armaan sat there, not even breathing because he was afraid he'd keel and make a fool of himself. At some point, he closed his eyes, losing himself in the ministrations of Riddhima's very talented fingers. Belatedly, he realized he'd never known she was so good at massages. Something to talk about then. It was amazing how even after being together for years and spending practically every waking moment together, there were still things that they didn't know about each other. 

I'll Love You Longer Than Foreverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें