Chapter One Hundred & Thirteen

"Oh my gods!" Ishaan exclaimed. "Di, you look absolutely stunning."

"Thank you!" Riddhima replied.

"Agar Jeeju already aapse itna pyaar nahi karte na... aaj aapko dekhke pakka ho jaat unhe," he added, making Riddhima blush.

"Ishuuuuu!" She whined. "Tu bhi inn logon ki tarah shuru ho gaya?"

"Of course," Ishaan answered. "Aap blush karte hue itne cute jo lagte ho!" He told her, pulling her cheeks. "Main itni achchi opportunity kaise chod sakta hoon?"

"Riddhu," Rahul breathed, entering the living room at the moment. "Wow. You look... wow."

"Thank you," Riddhima smiled, accepting the compliment with a small curtsy. "It's all because of you."

Rahul waved her off. "Seriously," she insisted. "Thank you so much for helping me choose. Teri choice sach mein bohot achchi hai. I don't think I've ever felt as pretty as I do now. Isliye... I am very happy ki har function ke liye kapde select karne mein tune meri help ki hai."

"Of course!" Rahul cried. "I had to. Teri shaadi hai. How could I not?"

Riddhima smiled. She walked up to him and planted a kiss on his cheek. "Thank you, Rahul!"

"Tum dono ki yeh cutesy harkatein ho gayi ho toh chalein?" Anjali asked, stepping out of the room as well. She was dressed to the nines as well, looking absolutely gorgeous in a little black dress.

"That's what I'm talking about!" Rahul hooted. "So sexy, Anjy."

"Thank you, Rahul! You're looking very dapper as well," Anjali returned the compliment, gesturing to his outfit.

Rahul and Ishaan rounded up the others and they all piled into the car, driving to the hotel where the party was to be held. This was the one celebration for the wedding that Armaan & Riddhima had organized with zero input from anyone else. It was a sort of appreciation dinner that they'd planned for everyone, to thank them for their part in the wedding.

"Looking nice!" Rahul announced once they got there, throwing his arm around Riddhima and hugging her sideways. "Not bad, Riddhu. Tu aur Armaan bhi kaafi achcha yeh sab manage kar lete ho."

"Thank you for the glowing compliment," Riddhima laughed.

"Shall we?" He asked, offering Riddhima his arm which she promptly took.

Inside, the party was just starting. Armaan was already there, along with his cousins, the rest of their friends - Muskaan, Atul, Nikki, and Abhi - and the Rais. They were all gathered in a circle, talking amongst themselves. Laughter rang out loudly from the group, making Riddhima smile. As their little group made their way to them, everyone turned to look. Riddhima burned under Armaan's gaze, looking away when her eyes met his. He looked at her if she hung the moon sometimes. It was just too much for her to bear --- to have this kind of love, this kind of devotion, and moreover, from the best man she knew. She truly was so lucky.

"Hey," Armaan whispered when they reached where he stood, his eyes stuck on her, not paying attention to anyone else around them.

"Hi," she breathed, blushing a beautiful red, yet again.

Armaan kept looking at her and Riddhima ducked her head, unable to hold his gaze any longer. The couple stood there for a while till the clearing of a few throats pulled Armaan's unequivocal attention away from Riddhima. He cleared his throat too, looking away to hide his own blush.

"H---hi... Hi, guys!" He greeted the rest of the group. "So glad you could make it."

"Right," Anjali teased. "You're glad we made it. Dikh raha hai, Jeeju."

I'll Love You Longer Than Foreverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें