Chapter Thirty Seven

The next few days found Armaan & Riddhima planning to get Rahul and Muskaan together, alongwith working on a plan for RK & Madhu on top of all the preparations for their upcoming trip to Paris and their hospital duties.

Not to mention all the Skyping that Riddhima was doing with soon - to - be bride Tessa.

So, suffice to say Armaan was missing his Basket, badly. Sure, they spent most of their time together for work and planning, but it wasn't the same. They didn't have any us' time for them to just be and forget about everything else apart from the two of them.

Enough is enough, Armaan decided one night. Mujhe Basket ke saath time spend karna hai, toh karna hai. Kal hum bahaar jaayenge aur koi bhi stupid conference ki baat nahi hogi. Nahi koi stupid planning hogi.

Excited to see his baby, Armaan made his way to the Gupta house late at night, when he was sure everyone would be asleep. They had a holiday tomorrow and he was planning on taking complete advantage of the fact.

He parked a little away from the mansion, lest someone see him and made the short walk to the house. Upon reaching below Riddhima's room, he climbed up with utmost precision due to years of practice.

When he reached his destination, he couldn't help the small smile that graced his face on seeing his girl. She looked absolutely adorable.

When he moved in closer, he couldn't help but chuckle.

She was reading a book, well, trying to anyway. She kept looking at her phone every minute to be actually interested in what she was reading. And then, she started muttering under her breath. "Logon ko toh aajkal kisi kadar hi nahi hoti. Samajh nahi aata koi kabse phone ka wait kar raha hai? Lekin nahi, koi phone kyu kare? Chahe koi kitna bhi wait karta rahe. Kisiko kya padi hai? Huh."

She resumed reading, but then almost immediately, checked her phone again.

"Aaj abhi tak phone kyu nahi aaya? Main karu kya?" She thought for a moment before turning her nose up. "Main kyu karu? Usse baat karni hogi toh khud hi karega. Mujhe koi baat nahi karni."

And then back to her reading. And then checking her phone again.

Armaan decided to take some pity on the poor girl and called her immediately.

"Kya hai?" She asked rudely, picking up before the first ring ended.

Not giving him a chance to answer, she continued. "Kyu phone kiya hai? Khudko kuch kaam nahi hai toh doosro ko bhi apne jaisa samajh rakha hai kya? Itni raat ko phone kiya, meri neend bigaadne? Abhi bas sone jaane waali thi, lekin ab tumne phone kar diya, toh main so bhi nahi sakti. Tumhe neend nahi aati hogi, mujhe toh aati hai. Aur phir kal hospital mein bohot kaam hai, toh mujhe sona hai..."

Armaan grinned on hearing her. She was so adorable. "I love you," he said, cutting her off.

"Kya?"

"I love you," he repeated.

Riddhima couldn't the smile on her face even if she wanted to do. So she didn't. She absolutely loved it when Armaan said that to her. No matter how many times he said it, it never got old.

"Toh? Toh main kya karu?"

"Toh agar tum apna stupid lecture band karke balcony mein aaogi toh main tumhe batane ke saath - saath dikha bhi paunga ki main tumse kitna pyaar karta hu," he said.

I'll Love You Longer Than Foreverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें