Chapter One Hundred and Forty One

Given the two extremely charged up days they'd had recently, both Armaan & Riddhima felt that they needed to do something fun. So, Armaan found them a different cooking class. They'd actually never managed to go to the one Riddhima had booked for them in Ravello, so it seemed like a good idea to try another one. Thankfully, he found one in Positano itself.

Wanting to make the most of their day, he found them an early morning slot. The look Riddhima had given him when he'd woken her up would've been enough to kill him, but he persevered and got her out of bed. All her anger was promptly forgotten when she was standing in the massive kitchen of the San Pietro. "This is a dream come true," she whispered fervently as she ogled over the pristine kitchen, taking in the appliances and utensils. Armaan agreed. It was extremely impressive.

"I wanted to stay here," Armaan lamented. "But when we pushed the trip, the booking fell through."

"Awww, baby," Riddhima soothed. "It's okay. Nikki ke saath rehna zyada important tha."

"Of course," Armaan agreed immediately. "Agar mujhe poori trip bhi cancel karni padti toh bhi main Nikki ke saath hi rehta, but… This hotel is the best, Basket. Maine jab online photos dekhe the… Wow!! Not that jahaan hum abhi ruke hain woh hotel bura hai, in fact that is equally amazing, but you know…"

"I know," Riddhima smiled. She understood what he meant. He'd had his heart set on this place, had maybe made bookings months in advance to get a good room. And then, they hadn't been able to stay. Such a petty thing, complaining about how they had to trade one luxury hotel for another, but Riddhima knew what Armaan meant. This trip had been about having the dream vacation, and this little thing had made it not entirely so.

"Maybe we should ask them now," she added, an idea making a home in her head.

"Ask who what?" Armaan asked, confused.

"Yahaan abhi vacancies hai ya nahi! Hum yahaan kuch din aur hain, toh bacha hua time hum yahaan reh lenge!" Riddhima exclaimed.

"That…" Armaan started. Stopped. Thought about it. Then shouted, "That is such a good idea, Basket!"

"I know," Riddhima replied smugly.

"Okay, done!" Armaan beamed. "I'll speak to them after the class!"

Just then, the chef joined. "I was surprised to have a booking this early," he greeted them. "Everyone usually sleeps in and takes a later slot."

Riddhima laughed. "Yes, but we wanted to get a head start on the day. We're only here for a few more days and there's still stuff to do."

"I understand," the sous-chef replied. "There is always so much to see along the coast! I hope you're having a good vacation."

"It's been absolutely wonderful, thank you," Armaan answered.

"We have one more couple joining us," the chef, Nicholas, explained. "As soon as they get here, we can get started."

"Sure!" Riddhima cried. "Oh, I'm sorry," she added sheepishly. "I'm just very excited to be here."

"And we're very happy that you're so excited!" The sous-chef, Nora, laughed. "Don't be embarrassed. It's always good to see people so enthusiastic about the class."

Two women stumbled in a moment later, apologizing for being late. "We're so sorry!" One of them cried. "The alarm didn't ring and then there was an issue with the suitcase and… You don't want to know that. Sorry. We're sorry we're late."

"It's okay," Nora calmed them down. "You're barely late. Not even 5 minutes."

"Well, that's a relief," the other woman breathed.

I'll Love You Longer Than Foreverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें