Chapter Twenty

Riddhima was disoriented when she woke up. What had happened? Why was she in the hospital?

She remembered her argument with Rahul. And she remembered his harsh words. She had then run, not knowing what else to do. There was a car and she didn't remember what happened next.

Had she been in an accident? That seemed to be the only logical explanation.

She was just contemplating what to do next, when the door to her room opened. She looked up and saw Armaan standing there.

When Armaan saw Riddhima was awake, the relief that spread through him was unpalpable. He had been so worried. He wasted no time in walking across the room to her bed.

Once he reached her, he carefully helped her sit up and then pulled her into his arms. He buried his face in her hair and breathed in deeply. As he surrounded himself in the scent that was only Riddhima, his body began to loose its tension and he started to calm down, knowing that she was fine.

He pulled back sometime later to look at her. She had a cut on her forehead which was bandaged and there were some scratches along her arms. He knew she had had a concussion, which would cause a little headache and confusion for sometime and there was a gash on her side, which was hidden by the hospital gown. But all in all, she had walked away from the accident mostly undamaged. That was good, brilliant.

He smiled at her, happy that she was awake. She returned his smile with a beautiful one of her own. He was a goner right there. He couldn't wait a moment longer.

He captured her lips with his in a soft kiss. She smiled against his lips and kissed him back. Her arms wound around his neck as her hands found purchase in his hair, his arms tightening around his waist.

As the time passed, he pressed his lips harder against hers. The kiss became passionate as he licked her lips, asking for entrance in her mouth. She eagerly opened them and then, they were in heaven. His tongue explored every part of her mouth as his hands ran up and down her back in soothing movements. She tugged at his hair, which only seemed to make the kiss more passionate.

Finally, when she couldn't breathe, Riddhima yanked his lips away from hers, pulling at his hair forcefully. Armaan, however, wasn't done yet. He simply started kissing and sucking the skin on her neck, encouraged by the tremors in her body.

Riddhima sighed as he kissed her neck, moving to give him a better access. His lips and hands were really doing amazing things to her body. She couldn't help the moan that escaped her lips when he kissed her earlobe, biting it in.

That seemed to bring Armaan out of his stupor, he stopped kissing her neck and pecked her lips, resting his forhead against hers. "I love you," he whispered.

"I love you, too," she replied, grinning widely.

He pulled her into a hug again, holding her close and relishing the fact that she was awake.

Riddhima smiled and snuggled closer to him, enjoying the feeling of being in his arms. She had needed this, needed him close after today. Her argument with Rahul had left her raw and emotional. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't get those words out of her mind. To top it, there had been the accident and she still didn't know what had happened. She didn't feel sore and she didn't ache anywhere. How was that possible if she had collided with the car? Was someone else hurt? Had the accident not happened at all?

I'll Love You Longer Than Foreverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें